New build with a difference, the Strike.

Looks to me that both Mark and Alan have been hacked ....literally!

Wishing you both speedy recoveries.

Mark, one thing I would point out is that my state ND requires that the front wheel must be centered within 1 inch of the center of the rear wheels .....now this may, or hopefully, may not apply to you and your location.

that said, I think your design with the offset seating and front wheel is a great idea and should be pursued.

I would much prefer to ride as a passenger in your design than a conventional tandem trike setup.

What I have built is more or less a single passenger conventional trike, with a similar drive train to what you have proposed. Also like the front end plans, different, but practical.

Any side to side weight issues w/or w/o passenger should be minimal, especially if you bias drivers side.

Well, get well, and get back at it!

Mark, I hope you're all recovered.

On the center hub steering picture if you flip the arm to the other side would that put the wheel more centered on the trike? You could keep the offset seating and the CHS would still give it the wow factor.

Goodness gracious ...

6 months recovery they said, yeah, funny ...

2 years later almost back to full strength, and will get back to this project in due time. Nothing has really changed, just the time lapse while getting fit again.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png