Needing help starting out with a trike (UK)

Welcome to the forum but I am in Pennsylvania USA. Good luck and again welcome to the group here are several members here that may be able to help you travel safe FRed

Jason Welcome to Trike-Talk....:wave4:.......I wish i could help you from what i understand the drives licensing in the UK Is a little more stringent then it is in the USA for Motorcycles ...Here just about any one can jump on a Trike and drive off the dealers lot with very few restrictions...

So i can't help much on that......But Again.....WELCOME...:wave4:

:welcome:FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
To the Trike Talk Family!

Welcome from the state of Missouri!:cool:

Keep your feet up & go to a parking lot to practice .

When you pull in for petrol, be aware of the fenders.

Welcome to TT Jason.

Any Harley Davidson dealerships near to you?

They rent most anything at many of the select HD dealerships here in the states, so I'd assume they do across the pond as well?:Shrug:

Best of luck to you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png