Hello From SE Arizona

AZRider

Reaction score
I've been a member here since April but never thought to post anything here. I'm originally from Illinois but haven't been there in over 60 years! Thank goodness! The politics there are kinda frightening to me. My family moved to NM in 1958 and I haven't lived anywhere else except for 7 years in the Army. I'm now in Arizona and loving the heat and sunshine. :tumbleweed:

I spent 10 years on a police motor and now own a Victory Vision (for sale) and a GW Roadsmith trike. Great riding here 12 months out of the year. Just have to be careful in the summer! :scooter: Metal objects left in the sun tend to get HOT.

Keep the shiny side up...see ya around!

Rich

Richard, Thank you for your service and welcome to Trike Talk Forum from West Virginia.:wave4:

Howdy Richard :welcome:FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
To the Trike Talk Family!

Thank You for your service!

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often join in the Mayhem at times travel safe Fred by the way thank you for your time... :victory:

I've been a member here since April but never thought to post anything here. I'm originally from Illinois but haven't been there in over 60 years! Thank goodness! The politics there are kinda frightening to me. My family moved to NM in 1958 and I haven't lived anywhere else except for 7 years in the Army. I'm now in Arizona and loving the heat and sunshine. :tumbleweed:

I spent 10 years on a police motor and now own a Victory Vision (for sale) and a GW Roadsmith trike. Great riding here 12 months out of the year. Just have to be careful in the summer! :scooter: Metal objects left in the sun tend to get HOT.

Keep the shiny side up...see ya around!

Rich

I can relate to the metal left in the sun, I live in Las Cruces, NM. Lived here when I was younger after the Navy I stayed in CA for 11 years then moved back here.

Welcome to TT Richard and greetings from Long Island. I'll wave from Saddlebrooke in Catalina around Thanksgiving when I will be out there visiting my parents. Without my trike this trip unfortunately. Hopefully riding out in April. I love that whole area for riding.

Bozo

Welcome to TT Richard and greetings from Long Island. I'll wave from Saddlebrooke in Catalina around Thanksgiving when I will be out there visiting my parents. Without my trike this trip unfortunately. Hopefully riding out in April. I love that whole area for riding.

How many miles on the trike now?

Ive finally broke 100 thou!

:cool:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png