Prayers For Ed "2Paps" Bruette

Ed,

Glad to see your post(s). We need to send you some triketalk stickers for your brace!!

When John told me you went airborne, I knew it was because you always wanted to be in the Air Force!! You will however need to work on sticking the landing.

TT Stickers for the brace? Bring it on!

So how is it it's OK for me to fly but you AF guys won't go submarining? Btw, all things considered I thought the landing was at least as good as any retired fly boy could do. (Evilgrin)

Ed,

Glad to hear you are running ahead on your progress in healing doing better than the doctors anticipated! Keep up the good work!

I am sure Dennis will have a comeback after he reads your last post!!! LOL

Doug & Becky

TT Stickers for the brace? Bring it on!

So how is it it's OK for me to fly but you AF guys won't go submarining? Btw, all things considered I thought the landing was at least as good as any retired fly boy could do. (Evilgrin)

LOL, we like the clouds, not seahorses. Plus, we know how to stick the landing!!

OH, do submarine races count?

In case you missed it, there is an update on the go fund page. I texted his daughter Kelly and she said he has full weight bearing with leg braces and had the neck and body cast removed. I made a joke, that he's probably working on his bike then. But she said the bike is gone! The insurance totaled it. His wife is also selling her bike.

Jan & John

ed.jpg

In case you missed it, there is an update on the go fund page. I texted his daughter Kelly and she said he has full weight bearing with leg braces and had the neck and body cast removed. I made a joke, that he's probably working on his bike then. But she said the bike is gone! The insurance totaled it. His wife is also selling her bike.

Jan & John

View attachment 65120

Does anyone else think this unit Ed is pushing around needs some CHROME???

While having Christmas at my sisters today, I was surprised by a call from Ed Brette. We chatted for nearly an hour. He is doing well, and is able to walk around the house with a cane or the walker. He has his next appointment on 1/11, when he hopes to lose the braces. He is getting out some, and got to go to his Kawasaki club meeting.

Over all, Ed's attitude is very good and he would like to thank you all for your support, and wishes you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Jan & John

Merry Christmas to ALL!

Oh yes, it has been a Merry Christmas! I'm still around to send holiday wishes to my TT family and my daughter gave me this fantastic shirt from Deal's Gap. What else could a guy ask for? Hmmm, maybe a replacement bike . . . . . . . . . . but that will have to wait.

John's report pretty well sums up my current condition so after a long day I'm keeping this short. Connie, Kelly and I spent the afternoon/evening at my sister Anne's who was hosting my sister Denise and her husband from Atlanta. We had a wonderful family dinner but when we left I was definitely tired.

I can only hope you all are as blessed as we are.

Sans cane.jpg

Shirt back.jpg

Awesome looking shirt Ed!!! :good:

It was good talking with you this morning! Again I say Merry Christmas and keep up the amazing progress in getting healed up! You are in our daily prayers my friend.

Doug & Becky

Oh yes, it has been a Merry Christmas! I'm still around to send holiday wishes to my TT family and my daughter gave me this fantastic shirt from Deal's Gap. What else could a guy ask for? Hmmm, maybe a replacement bike . . . . . . . . . . but that will have to wait.

John's report pretty well sums up my current condition so after a long day I'm keeping this short. Connie, Kelly and I spent the afternoon/evening at my sister Anne's who was hosting my sister Denise and her husband from Atlanta. We had a wonderful family dinner but when we left I was definitely tired.

I can only hope you all are as blessed as we are.

View attachment 65556

View attachment 65557

Slayed the Dragon but got bit by the Rattler:D

I made a joke, that he's probably working on his bike then. But she said the bike is gone! The insurance totaled it. His wife is also selling her bike.

John, don't read too much into that. Just this afternoon Connie told a friend that she is selling the Wing so I can get another trike. She didn't ride it much and it was all local. So we'll have to see what happens. No bets either way. :Shrug:

John, don't read too much into that. Just this afternoon Connie told a friend that she is selling the Wing so I can get another trike. She didn't ride it much and it was all local. So we'll have to see what happens. No bets either way. :Shrug:

If Connie will roll money over from selling her trike for you to buy another, you need to marry her again!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png