TriKing Trikes

Other than looking over the website a few times I know nothing.I do think someone on here had one at one time.Thinking it was on a GL1500.

Being retired from the trike business I'd stay away from anything not made by a major trike conversion manufacturer. There's a thread by a member here with a conversion that is no longer available and the company folded. Think of resale also people will buy CSC, Motortrike, Lehman, Roadsmith and Champion before they'll buy something they never heard of. Parts should you need something special, will they be in stock like the major producers or limited to a few machined pieces for builds. Then you have to think about how fast can I get the part, a major producer next day or second day air or order it and wait until they feel like making it.

There's a saying like, 'the sweet taste of the bargain price is long gone after the sourness of poor quality has appeared' something like this.

Being retired from the trike business I'd stay away from anything not made by a major trike conversion manufacturer. There's a thread by a member here with a conversion that is no longer available and the company folded. Think of resale also people will buy CSC, Motortrike, Lehman, Roadsmith and Champion before they'll buy something they never heard of. Parts should you need something special, will they be in stock like the major producers or limited to a few machined pieces for builds. Then you have to think about how fast can I get the part, a major producer next day or second day air or order it and wait until they feel like making it.

There's a saying like, 'the sweet taste of the bargain price is long gone after the sourness of poor quality has appeared' something like this.

I had a sign hanging in my shop that was similar....

I rather have to justify for a higher price' Then to apologize for lower quality....

Anything you can tell me about it Jammer... Did you do the install?? Are you happy with??? Any warranty issues?? How was customer service?? Anything at all you can tell me...

Les

So after looking around for trike kit I found mine in a salvage yard. (Kit only damaged) I can't speak for customer service other than I did contact them for one replacement fender. though a bit spricy for a fender I fabricated a mold and built my own. basically i made my changes to mine when i installed it. if you would like to get better details give me a contact number and i'll call you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png