Best Trike Mods Under $100

Reaction score
What is your favorite trike mod that you have done that cost less than $100.00?

List more than one, but each is under $100.00

Please tell me what trike you have as well.

If you can give us the manufacture of the item, that would be so much better.

Example: Honda VTX 1800/Champion; Go Cruise throttle control for $14.95

Kuryakyn throttle grips, $74.95 :D

Think Christmas gifts too! :laugh:

2017 HD Freewheeler

Antique Drag Specialties handle bar grips J P 39.95

K N air filter

Grease zerks in shifter and rear brake pedal In Stock in my garage

Heim joints for shifter Bung King 9.50 ea

I don’t have a cup holder. I would like to get one but every time I shop for one there are way too many choices. :xzqxz: Can’t decide.

I don’t have a cup holder. I would like to get one but every time I shop for one there are way too many choices. :xzqxz: Can’t decide.

Yes, too many choices if you include those wire jobs for water bottles. I have a large thermos I use, about as big as a large cup but taller. Kevin has a nice one on his trike (DK Kevin, of the famed Iron Butt Duo ). :D

Need something for the cell phone too. :Dorag:

Avon Grips I have the Memory foam great ones they make different diameters for different size hands really nice around $65. Power port that attaches to Handlebars. Long Ride Shields most are under $100 if you catch them on sale. Axle Covers(front axle) $35 something not everyone wants but. Fuel door (on Ultra Tri's.)$35 Derby covers $50 and Point covers (not they have points anymore). Seat pads various $60 Manf. Led light for front fender light (that little bulb last about 10 miles $40. Bump up the cost to $250 and see what you can come up with. :victory: Think safely Fred

Avon Grips I have the Memory foam great ones they make different diameters for different size hands really nice around $65. Power port that attaches to Handlebars. Long Ride Shields most are under $100 if you catch them on sale. Axle Covers(front axle) $35 something not everyone wants but. Fuel door (on Ultra Tri's.)$35 Derby covers $50 and Point covers (not they have points anymore). Seat pads various $60 Manf. Led light for front fender light (that little bulb last about 10 miles $40. Bump up the cost to $250 and see what you can come up with. :victory: Think safely Fred
Don't forget Windshield trim $75, stick on accents $45, ribbon led lighting$75, Mirrors $40-$100 and Flags

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Yeah, there are a ton of choices.

I have a black one on my TG and a chrome one on my Softail.

There are 6 different one HERE, ranging from $39-up.

And to confuse things even more...:D ...there are over 50 biker gifts at this LINK for under $100.

Kevin

Kevin

Yes, too many choices if you include those wire jobs for water bottles. I have a large thermos I use, about as big as a large cup but taller. Kevin has a nice one on his trike (DK Kevin, of the famed Iron Butt Duo ). :D

Need something for the cell phone too. :Dorag:

HERE you go!

fp3techgrippergen4.jpg

Kevin

Passenger drink holder for my wife (no ore having to stop every 100 miles to fill up her cup).

I-Pod that works with our stereo system that has only my favorite music on it!

Okay, what is the "best" mod you have done?

Actually, I missed my very best one.......

A Bad Boy air horn from Harbor Freight, under $30 with coupon.

At an intersection a Fed Ex driver pulled out, I laid on the air horn, he jerked that truck over a curb to get out of the way. He may have had to clean himself off......

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png