What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

-2 this morning with -25 wind chill & a high of 8°:gah: There is some hope as they are forecasting 55-60 this weekend. I know what I'll be doing.

I figured you'd be out there with this guy takin' in the wind....

Snow biker.jpg

Me, well, on wintery days I prefer to make a little money to fund my project.... Just bolt up the OEM Plow (so as not to void the warranty) to the Softail and start workin' the neighborhood. $20 a driveway adds up in a hurry

harley-bike-gear-snow-plow.jpg :laugh:

A couple of days ago I installed my RM Reckless fairing and today I installed DK's 1 1/2" tank lift and their floor board extenders. Also installed Custom Dynamics LED tail/stop lamp assembly on my Air Wing luggage rack.

Reactions: MDO
Not yet...

I figured you'd be out there with this guy takin' in the wind....

View attachment 67055

Me, well, on wintery days I prefer to make a little money to fund my project.... Just bolt up the OEM Plow (so as not to void the warranty) to the Softail and start workin' the neighborhood. $20 a driveway adds up in a hurry

View attachment 67056 :laugh:

There is SO MUCH damn salt on our roads they appear white.

I would never subject my baby to that

I'll wait

Dante

Dante

Same here. Northeast Pa uses ungraded gravel as anti skid. NY has always been known for having more salt than snow on the roadways. Vehicles rust out totally in short time.

I went to the garage & uncovered my baby, unplugged the battery tender and am looking forward to 60° and sunny tomorrow. I have not been riding in weeks.:D

I got a 75 mile ride in around going to a Superbowl party at my sons house, who is at the Superbowl!

My FW must have enjoyed her rest, because it is running like a top. I love it more with each ride & the clutch is still impressing me, post recall. I'm still liking the improved release point.

A couple of days ago I installed my RM Reckless fairing and today I installed DK's 1 1/2" tank lift and their floor board extenders. Also installed Custom Dynamics LED tail/stop lamp assembly on my Air Wing luggage rack.

Sounds great. Any way you could post some pics of the CD light on the luggage rack.

I saw your fairing pics on on other thread.

Hi Harrison! Welcome to the forum!

We are just about neighbors as I am just down the road in Brentwood

Good Luck with the Paint

And I'm in Overland, so when your done with your build, we have got to hit the river road. When you go on your shakedown ride, you need a chase trike with you just in case.:cool:

I finally got a short ride in with a temp of 44 & sunny. I got to test my winter gloves from Cabela's ($20) & they were truly windproof & I'm happy with that.

I also finally found a windshield bag ($25 delivered from Amazon) that I liked & installed it, but will re-do it when warmer with better hardware. I really like it.

FW windshield bag.jpg

I finally got a short ride in with a temp of 44 & sunny. I got to test my winter gloves from Cabela's ($20) & they were truly windproof & I'm happy with that.

I also finally found a windshield bag ($25 delivered from Amazon) that I liked & installed it, but will re-do it when warmer with better hardware. I really like it.

View attachment 67949

Nice bag, looks like mine But you got a way better deal than I did;)

Mine came from J &P when I was in Sturgis a few years back

I could not see giving HD 90 bucks for one

Reactions: MDO

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png