What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

I am not much on waxing my trike, however on a whim I bought this from Amazon and I cannot believe how it shines

The coating is very slick, a little bit goes a long way, for the price and results I am pretty happy

519Y2x87OXL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Break in weather AND in bike.

Made an appointment with dealership to pick up FW for diagnostic check to determine why no power to bike.

Bike has been on trickle charger.

Went to start bike and engine turned over but did not start. After a couple of cycles, I let everything settle and tried again.

This time I heard a loud click from left side, everything went dead and there was a smell of burning wire.

I checked all the fuses, and all appear intact.

Glad it's not full riding season.

Good on you, Spring is almost here For y'all in the northern states ;)

Have you tried on your trike?
rapid-ceramic-paint-protectant-ah-rcpaint-dt2022101714145316861-thumbnail.jpg

The wife bought me this stuff.

IMG_20230317_170336631.jpg

I've been using their liquid polymer wax for about a year and generally like it. The directions on the ceramic stuff have scary warnings about not spraying too much on or it can streak your paint and be difficult to remove, but don't use too little or it won't work as well and things like that. Haven't been ambitious enough or had the time or weather to fool with. My brother swears by it. I'm probably making it more complicated than it is in my head.

The wife bought me this stuff.

View attachment 112160

I've been using their liquid polymer wax for about a year and generally like it. The directions on the ceramic stuff have scary warnings about not spraying too much on or it can streak your paint and be difficult to remove, but don't use too little or it won't work as well and things like that. Haven't been ambitious enough or had the time or weather to fool with. My brother swears by it. I'm probably making it more complicated than it is in my head.

The cerakote is fool proof, spray on, use 1 of the supplied cloths to spread it, use the second one to buff it

Do small swats at a time, turns out shiny and slippery, I doubt I will ever wax again

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png