What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

My oldest son is coming by tomorrow morning with his very custom 2016.Road Glide Special & I am going to do a basic service on it, (Royal Purple in all 3 holes & brake fluid flush). I will be riding after that.:D:cool:

One of my favorite rides locally, is up along the Mississippi River from Alton, Il. up to Grafton may not be doable, I hear the great river road up that way is starting to flood. I feel we are going to have a lot of problems this summer, as the good people up north are already suffering with the water rising.

My oldest son is coming by tomorrow morning with his very custom Road Glide Special & I am going to do a basic service on it, (Royal Purple in all 3 holes & brake fluid flush). I will be riding after that.:D:cool:

One of my favorite rides locally, is up along the Mississippi River from Alton, Il. up to Grafton may not be doable, I hear the great river road up that way is starting to flood. I feel we are going to have a lot of problems this summer, as the good people up north are already suffering with the water rising.

Be careful on your ride Michael

Looks like the Midwest is having a lot of issues with flooding;)

Reactions: MDO

The news this morning said they expect Hwy 100 to close today at Grafton. Better check with Grafton PD or ???

Cold and windy today... turned heater on in the shop and installed (well husband actually did the installations) the reckless rock hoodz stereo, flush mount gauges on the gas tank, grasshopper limited back rest, ciro cup holder (waiting for the ciro smartphone mount to come in), 3 inch heel/toe shifter pegs, extended brake pad (decided to get the extended brake pedal but waiting for it to arrive), and a few chrome accent pieces. All in all it was a good day, but where is spring?!

Cold and windy today... turned heater on in the shop and installed (well husband actually did the installations) the reckless rock hoodz stereo, flush mount gauges on the gas tank, grasshopper limited back rest, ciro cup holder (waiting for the ciro smartphone mount to come in), 3 inch heel/toe shifter pegs, extended brake pad (decided to get the extended brake pedal but waiting for it to arrive), and a few chrome accent pieces. All in all it was a good day, but where is spring?!

Could you post some pics please. Also, I would like some info on your 3" shifter pegs, like p/n's & where you got them from. Thanks

I will try to get some pics. I purchased the pegs from amazon. They were ISO style chrome & rubber extended shifter pegs for Harley Davidson. They are made by Mid USA.

[FONT=&quot][h=1][/h]

[/FONT]

• Thanks

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png