What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

Rode to the dealer to pick up an oil filter

Kuryakyn had a display set up outside, free t shirts today;)

Sweet! A free T-shirt is always nice. I generally like Kuryakyn accessories. They seem to have good quality.

I especially like the extended brake pedal.

I have a HD oil filter to use, but I think I'm gonna stick with the Mobil 1. I got such a great Blackstone report on the filtering, it's hard to ignore that solid proof. Not to say that it would not have been the same with the HD filter.

I meant to ask, is that covered under the extended warranty & how much are they anyway?

It should be covered, the switch is 12.99, I will put it on myself;)

I have NO copay @ my dealer, I just hate to sit there for an hour when I can change it in about 10 minutes

Reactions: MDO
I will be trying Red Line oil products. I just found a bunch of new engine oil, tranny & differential lube, fuel cleaner, 3 K&N oil filters, funnels & other products at a price too low to pass up. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

Jack, I may have to start an oil thread.:cool::clapping:

I will be trying Red Line oil products. I just found a bunch of new engine oil, tranny & differential lube, fuel cleaner, 3 K&N oil filters, funnels & other products at a price too low to pass up. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

Jack, I may have to start an oil thread.:cool::clapping:

I am so excited I probably wont sleep tonight:p

Redline is a quality product, I have ran it in my trannys for years with no problems

Finally the weather was a little warmer, so we installed the trunk guard and lifted the tank 1.5 inches with the cooling deflector wings. I also purchased the deluxe option for the lift kit, but not sure I like it!

Finally the weather was a little warmer, so we installed the trunk guard and lifted the tank 1.5 inches with the cooling deflector wings. I also purchased the deluxe option for the lift kit, but not sure I like it!
I had a little bit of adjusting to it as well. Run a little while you will get a custom to the change. I seem to fit in the seat better now. Just sayin :wave4:

I did the 1.5" deluxe tank lift & really like it . Keeps the engine cooler & makes it easier to clean the covers. I really like the look of the M8 engine.

I may order the deflector wings. Let us know how you like them.

I did the 1.5" deluxe tank lift & really like it . Keeps the engine cooler & makes it easier to clean the covers. I really like the look of the M8 engine.

I may order the deflector wings. Let us know how you like them.

The deflectors by D K Customs are a BIG plus, your Trike needs them;)

Put them on all my bikes, like the look and how they fit my hands. I don't know how to do pictures.

Cool.

To see how to do pictures, go back to the main Freewheeler Forum page and go to the very top. You will see a "Sticky" Post called " How To Post a Picture "

In that posting are the instructions. When I learned how I opened two Trike Talk pages on my computer at the same time and walked through it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png