Newbie from Daytona Beach

MattB

Oct 28, 2018
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
Hi,

Just got a trike/scooter (2014 150 cc Ice Bear 3 wheeler) with only 450 miles on it. Engine is great (so quiet it almost purrs). Used to ride a scooter around the beach, but had a nasty spill and decided I needed something a bit more stable.

I'm finding though that the trike feels very different. For some reason it actually seems more unstable to me than a scooter which is really strange.not sure if it's just because it's a hundred and 50 cc and it's really light or what. But I'm trying to play around with it and get the feel of it. :)

Matt

Thanks

Yes, that is what I was starting to think. Problem is finding a decent sturdy trike that won't cost me an arm and a leg. Part of the reason I like the idea of a scooter or a bike is that it will save me a lot of money. And I'm just not down the paying $24,000 for a Honda Goldwing or something like that.

:welcome:To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania, congratulations on the upgraded ride. Practice in a vacant parking lot relax and get the feel of it. ride safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png