2018 Travels Winding Down

ISP-FL

600+ Posts
Reaction score
Annual travels are winding down. Will be heading to the Mobile area for a month before making the final trek back to SW Florida for the winter months. Put around 8,000 miles on my 16 TG between April and now, visiting numerous states. Before getting to our winter site will probably only be sitting on 1,000 or so with this new 2019.

We visited and rode:

* Mobile AL and surrounding area

* Western TN

* Eastern TN and NC

* IL and IN

* Coldwater MI to Muskegon MI areas

* Eastern TN and NC again

* Virginia

* Charleston SC

* Savannah GA

We enjoyed the riding so much in the mountains (TN) that we ended up going twice during 2018 and plan on returning in 2019. Did the dragon twice and about every other ride in a 150 mile radius. Will probably run out to the Black Hills for a couple weeks in 2019 but other than that we want to explore east. Never been to Maine or New York for that matter. Been putting off going to the Wall in DC so we will probably make our way there also.

Safe riding everyone.

At least I can say I know some one who knows how to enjoy life, :clapping: safe journey to fla, Joe.

Sounds like great fun, hard to beat those m/c roads in TN, we go there every chance we get. Now warm weather and Ft Myers awaits.

Yep, love those mountains. Have a week already reserved at a campground back there in October, meeting up with 2 buddies on their TGs.

We do a lot of riding in Florida but it’s not the same. Nice and warm but straight and flat. But it sure beats sitting in my garage while it’s snowing outside waxing the bike and drinking beer!

We, Millie and I, will be heading up to Kodak, TN (Sevierville), last part of October for a week, however, we'll take the cage, too cool to take the trike. Yeah, a nice cold beer goes good while cleaning the trike.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png