For my understanding friends

1dn5up

<b>Thumper</b>
Nov 5, 2015
Bear Mtn. NY
For all that don’t know me , I don’t face book , nor participate on any other forums. When I found this place , TT , I lurked around for a while , and realized that there are members that have the same interests , and are in the same age bracket as I. They don’t bully , nor do they get sarcastic with others , as I’ve seen and even delt with on other forums in the MC world. This is not a rant , just someone to talk to at the moment.

My avatar, well that’s my Dazer, ( Daisy) , the last of the 3 musketeers I’ve had. At 16.5 years old. This morning she came to me bearly able to walk to go out . Then she looked at me even though she’s 3/4 blind , and told me enough is enough. Yes they can talk ! We just got to listen.

There are other pet lovers here that have gone thru this also, probably most of us have.

Not looking for sympathy, not looking for , poor Frank stuff, just need to get this out in hoping it makes me feel better.

Thanks for listening.

For all that don’t know me , I don’t face book , nor participate on any other forums. When I found this place , TT , I lurked around for a while , and realized that there are members that have the same interests , and are in the same age bracket as I. They don’t bully , nor do they get sarcastic with others , as I’ve seen and even delt with on other forums in the MC world. This is not a rant , just someone to talk to at the moment.

My avatar, well that’s my Dazer, ( Daisy) , the last of the 3 musketeers I’ve had. At 16.5 years old. This morning she came to me bearly able to walk to go out . Then she looked at me even though she’s 3/4 blind , and told me enough is enough. Yes they can talk ! We just got to listen.

There are other pet lovers here that have gone thru this also, probably most of us have.

Not looking for sympathy, not looking for , poor Frank stuff, just need to get this out in hoping it makes me feel better.

Thanks for listening.

You can't bottle it up Frank you have to let it out....

Don't know what to say....Ive also been down that road way too many times....:Angel:-:(

Wow Frank, I had a boxer years ago (Ebeneezer) and went thru the same thing. It hurt so bad that I've not had another dog to this day. I just can't. I've seen a ton of them I wanted but I just don't have the courage. Stay strong Frank, we're with ya!

Frank, I feel for you brother, I am going through the same thing with my best friend, a tabby named Aussie. She has mammary cancer and I have an appointment with the vet tomorrow morning. It's one of the hardest things I have dealt with in a long time. Some folks may not understand what you are going though, but I do. It is really depressing.

Frank, sorry for you. The pain is there now but in time it will subside and your fond memories will be front and center.

We went through this a few years back with our precious Dalmatian, Persephone. She was just two months shy of her sweet sixteen birthday - very old for a Dal - when she and we too determined that the time was here. Not ashamed to say I shed some tears in the vet's office.

Stay strong - for her and yourself. It will get better.

We get as close to our pets as we do with just about every family member. It's extremely hard to part with them, when the time eventually comes. Been there, done that too.

You are doing the right thing for little Dazer Frank, in not letting her suffer any longer.

Remember the good times with her, and it'll get easier to get past this sad time in your life.

My Thoughts are with you and your wife Frank.

Over the years, I have been in that same situation quite a few times.

I have to admit this. Many times I have been hurt more from the loss of my 4 legged family members than the loss of many two legged family members. That probable doesn't seem right but it's a fact.

The Dazer will be waiting for you to join her someday and your happiness will continue together!!

Sorry for your loss.

We've lost two to old age. One at 13 1/2 and one at 12.

Thought we would not do it again, but about three weeks ago adopted a Yorkie, rescue from a year of abuse. He's one of the sweetest we've had. No pics to post, but meanwhile......

Dogs in Heaven.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png