Test ride / Changed gasoline

triwinggirl

500+ Posts
Jun 26, 2010
Las vegas Nevada
I finally got a chance to test ride my trike. ThumbUp

Wow She rides like new, it is so nice to not feel every bump, be able to stop, and steering what a concept.

I have my JOY back and I'm no longer afraid to ride her. YYEEEEE HAAAA

I also was having trouble i thought with my engine. It was making all kind of noise, i was sure was preignition or some other firing issue. I was using Texaco gasoline, Ethel of course.

I changed to chevron gas at the recommendation of a friend. Every single noise went away and she no longer sounds like she is coming apart.

May all your gifts be as nice as the one JOY got ThumbUp

:ChristmasLights:
:MerryChristmas::BlessU:

I finally got a chance to test ride my trike. ThumbUp

Wow She rides like new, it is so nice to not feel every bump, be able to stop, and steering what a concept.

I have my JOY back and I'm no longer afraid to ride her. YYEEEEE HAAAA

I also was having trouble i thought with my engine. It was making all kind of noise, i was sure was preignition or some other firing issue. I was using Texaco gasoline, Ethel of course.

I changed to chevron gas at the recommendation of a friend. Every single noise went away and she no longer sounds like she is coming apart.

May all your gifts be as nice as the one JOY got ThumbUp

:ChristmasLights:
:MerryChristmas::BlessU:

CONGRATS and job well done. Merry Christmas.

Gold Wings don't like or, require High test switch to REG and get better MPG. Proven fact (GWRRA )

Sorry i would never put regular gas in a motor with such high compression. If i could afford 100+ octane i would be using that. ThumbUp

To me that is just so corporate. :Monster:

These motors have a compression of 200+ psi. that is double of most normal vehicles that can run on that low octane stuff. no mechanic worth his or her salt would ever put low octane gas in a high performance motor. ThumbUp

So neither will i ever :Monster:

On the average i fill up once a month how much better do i need to be. :Monster:

Besides the motor makes as much or more noise on regular gas as it did on premium Texaco gas. Bad weak gas is just that worthless and a waste of money and cycle. :Monster:

I just love this little guy he so cute pops up out of a hole and sticks his tongue out such a cool smiley :Monster:

I did not intend to start a argument about octane, gas, additives or anything else i have stated my opinion and my experience that is all. ThumbUp

:GL1800: :gah::gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png