Best Spray On Paint & Chrome Cleaner

I liked the results of the F11 top coat, but, since it's water based, I think, it didn't last in the rain. It did a good job getting rid of the "swirl" marks on my black truck, but, by time I got home from Texas, the swirl marks were back. After two coats, it only took a couple of good rain storms (one in Colorado and a short one in Texas) to allow the swirls to come back

I do like it for a quick clean (waterless so you can do it when it's chilly), but, if your looking for protection, I'm not impressed. Maybe if you get a large build up it would be okay. . It really makes the black pop. I've been wondering if I waxed it while it was popping, would it stay?

F11 Topcoat 16oz kit 69.96.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Rain‑X® Waterless Car Wash & Rain Repellent for the paint and Rain‑X® Plastic Water Repellent for the windshield. I just started using the waterless car wash but so far I'm very pleased with it. [/FONT]

I saw that on Speed channel tv

I use Pledge furniture polish and Windex

2nd on the pledge. I use the orange though. I don't want it to smell like a lemon.:laugh:

Back in my younger years, I raced sports cars. Pledge was the only wax that was slippery enough for a rag to slide off the roof. Made it 10 miles an hour faster!!:D

I have become a big fan of Lucas Speed Wax. All of their detailing products need to be shaken well.:Dorag:

The HD & the Original spray polish both work well. The Lucas wins in the application, as it's very easy on & off with a great shine.

I like Yamaha Spray Polish and Detailer. I have been using it for about 20 years, since the can was red and black. Now it is yellow and black but the same great stuff. I have tried Pledge ( can't fine the unscented anymore), Honda, Bike Spirits, many others but always come back to the Yamaha. Easy to get, works great and cheap ($7.00)

What about the rage in ceramic polishes?

They sound good and they show good on TV but are they good and do they last.

I gotta do the bike soon and I need to know what to get....... DISCUSS!

Stay safe

Bubber

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png