Color change

Nov 6, 2017
Central Florida
Can anyone give approx. cost of a color change paint job on 2016, black Tri Glide.

I'd like to go to 2012 Tequila Sunrise(orange gold glitter). Wondering if I'm out of my mind.

Maybe just some orange glitter flame work?

Thanks for the info

Can anyone give approx. cost of a color change paint job on 2016, black Tri Glide.

I'd like to go to 2012 Tequila Sunrise(orange gold glitter). Wondering if I'm out of my mind.

Maybe just some orange glitter flame work?

Thanks for the info

There are many options here:

Daily Driver Quality:

1) You take it all apart and put it back together. $800-$1500

2) The painter takes it all apart and puts it back together. $4000-$6000

Show Quality. Add $2000-$4000

Disclaimer ... you will need to add the cost of paint and I'm quoting prices for my neck of the woods ... if you're in a big city could be astronomically more. An example of this, I bought 2 dozen dinner rolls at our local Grand Junction Bakery for Thanksgiving Dinner to take with some stuff I made. Paid $4.25. The gal whose house we went to (she has a home in Grand Junction and one in Denver - Works for Verizon and works from home GJ most of the time, but has the small home in Denver when she needs to be in the home office in Denver), said it would off been like $25 in Denver.

Reactions: MDO
FI_triker. Your in Florida. There has got to be dozens of painters. You can order the HD color you want from them or get paint from any number of suppliers.

Prices are local so get some quotes. I don't think a quality job would be less than $1000 unless you know someone and or do a lot of prep work yourself.

Good luck & post pics of the results.

A few years back I had a great paint job done by Adam Paul at Time Warp. Not only was it a top notch job, he was on-time, which is very unusual for paint shops! Check out his site below-

http://timewarpmc.blogspot.com/

The bike below is the one he painted for less than $1000. Might be more expensive now, don't know, but doesn't cost anything to talk to him and get a price quote.

Sporty8234.jpg

Kevin

Reactions: MDO
Average cost for a single color paint job for a Street Glide Or a Road Glide in this area is anywhere from $2500-$4000.The cost of paint has gone out of site.You would have 9 pieces to paint on a Tri Glide.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png