Legends shocks

Dec 2, 2018
Springfield, MO
I have replaced the stock rear shocks on my 2015 Triglide with the Legends as well as installing the 1 1/2” Legends lift on as well a new full exhaust. I have 5,000 miles on this set up now and wish I would have done it sooner. It is a whole new ride with those shocks!! I have ordered the front as well now. Has anyone else installed Legends shocks on the front? And...how do you like them?

I have not but I did help a friend install the Legend Axeo front fork cartridge system on his 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra a couple years ago. He loves them and said it was a big improvement over the stock H-D front suspension. Hopefully your result will be the same.

Thanks for the feedback. I know it won’t be as dramatic as the rear shocks were but those were amazing on our last 4,000 mile trip

Yes it will. I had Pro Action on the rear for 15000 -20,000 & then did the Legend on the front. Wish I had it done all together but is well worth it. We now have over 32,000 on our 16 & love every mile. Next install the Avon "Trike" tire on the front. I got 14,000 on the Dunflop. Now 18,000 on the Avon & still good to go. Mostly US Hway very little Interstate

I have replaced the stock rear shocks on my 2015 Triglide with the Legends as well as installing the 1 1/2” Legends lift on as well a new full exhaust. I have 5,000 miles on this set up now and wish I would have done it sooner. It is a whole new ride with those shocks!! I have ordered the front as well now. Has anyone else installed Legends shocks on the front? And...how do you like them?

Yes, we've tested them, and they are a huge improvement over stock.

For the money you will do better with the FST front Suspension. Or you can have the very best possible front Suspension with the AK-20's.

You can see an in-depth report on front suspension at this LINK.

I know you're rear shocks you got are much better than stock, light years better, but if, after a while, you get a hankering for even better rear suspension, check out the 14" shocks at this LINK. With the extra length, they eat up more road irregularities that just can't be swallowed with 13" shocks, plus the Comfort Lift™ adds even more to the equation.

Kevin

Thanks for all the info from everyone. I get them put on this next Monday and once the weather clears and we git rid of the snow we are suppose to get I will post my test ride results.

Legend Suspension

Well we got the front Legends put on the bike. Riding down the road it sucks up all the road bumps. I would not have thought changing out the rear and front suspension would have made that much difference but it has made the ride so much more enjoyable. The rear takes the side to side stiffness out the trike had before on the rear and gave it a very smooth and cushioned ride. And the front absorbs so much more if the road. I can’t wait till our summer two week trip we take each year.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png