new micro processor knee

headheaded

300+ Posts
Dec 4, 2014
florissant
Anyone else have one of these ? I don't care for the thing at all. It feels heavy and slow compared to my other knee. We have adjusted it several times and it has gotten better ,but whenever i wear it after a couple of hours i can't wait to take it off.

Anyone else have one of these ? I don't care for the thing at all. It feels heavy and slow compared to my other knee. We have adjusted it several times and it has gotten better ,but whenever i wear it after a couple of hours i can't wait to take it off.

I wanted one when I first lost my leg, but my insurance would not cover it. I now use the ottobock 3R80, it works like the c-leg but it's a rotary hydraulic knee. Best I've had so far. I have the 3R80 in conjunction with the Rush foot system. I wear mine about 15-17 hours a day. I put it on after I shower in the morning, about 5am, and I wear it until I shower for bed, 9pm or later on weekends. I'm not saying that it does not bother me at times, but that's the socket that bothers me, not the weight of the leg. Best of luck..BTW I use Hanger for my work. The guy I got is great. I think he is mostly mad scientist. My leg is a tad unorthodox it it's design, but it's 100 times better then the other guy had me set up for. Hope this information helps.

D-Bub.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png