Ordered a 2019

I really liked the look of that Dark edition, especially in the White after I saw one in person. My Aluma MCTXL is white. I blacked out the nose and fenders. So it will go together pretty good.

MSRP on the F3L is $24,499. RTL is $26,999 (RT is $24,599). MSRP on these have dropped allot over the past two years. I was offered a great price on a 2017 F3L left over. $20,384. My sister ended up buying it. I wanted the BRP Connect and in 2018 they made some steering upgrades.

Thanks, that's some pretty good numbers for the F3L.

YES . Hows yours holding up ?

I think it's doing OK all things considered. Enbrel used to be every 72 hours. We added Otezla and that has allowed me to drop the Enbrel down to every 5 days. The Psoriatic Arthritis is what is giving me issues with my hands. CR-P is elevated but not real high; maybe 18-25 (I was 178 once upon a time!) .

How's yours?

Enjoy your F3 Keystone. That is one of the things I like about the F3 is you can customize the riding position to your liking. The RT works well for me and I like all the extra space,but thats why they make more then one model. Why did you change from the orange to the white?

Walked away from the deal (or rather lack of) on Saturday. Dealer decided to play number games with my trade.

So my FLRT is once again up for sale. Well, it will be after New Years.

I'm not upset about it. All I can do is shake my head. They lost a sure sale and the @$3500 in accessories or more. I was considering ordering one of the Can-Am trailers too.

I'm starting to see more and more dealerships acting as if they hold all of the cards. I find 2017 F3's still new on the floor yet they still want full MSRP, Dealer Prep, Freight and Doc fees.....

I just have to find the right dealership....

It takes a lot of patience I'll say. I 've been shaking the bushes a while now, maybe noit seriously enough. but the dealers I've talked with almost want me to give them my trade in. I live in the real world, I know these people are not give me what I think it's worth, but they don't want to give squat. Well that's part of the reason, but they have to sell me, and they don't work very hard at that. Here's how I see it, if a dealer wants to offer me $10K for my fine GW trike, that's all set up for my needs, and sell me his machine for $30K, less $10K, that's $20K I'm forking out, plus the set up the way want it, like passenger arm rests, etc, etc. OK, I'm done, I didn't mean to get started on all this business, but after it's out there, I'll just hit send. Merry Christmas to all. :laugh:

Exactly what I am seeing! Most keep offering wholesale/auction for the FLRT!

So yeah,......Merry Christmas!

Saturday,,,, I too walked away from another Spyder deal.

Used 2018 RT Ltd, Darkside, White, 315 miles, showroom condition.

Rode it 60 miles. Was ready to make the trade. Dealer only offered me LESS than a 2008 Gold Wing 2-wheeler was worth with 35,000 miles. Would not take into consideration the trike kit accessory and low mileage....along with all the other goodies on it.

I walked on that deal. I may be naive, but not totally stupid.

Jumped on my GW trike and enjoyed the next 42 miles with a smile and money still in my pocket! Merry Christmas to me!

Yes my trike is still for sale for as long as it takes to find a buyer, not an outright thief.

I’m willing to deal at a fair price for the buyer.

Then the Aluma TK1 trailer will be for sale but not until the trike is gone.

Check imotorsports hear they give good deals and will ship. Even purchase your bike.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png