• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Zumo 660 interface

Helipilot

Reaction score
Is there an adapter to interface a Garmin 660 with the radio on the Triglide? I received a 660 for christmas and would like to put it on my Tri but the catalogue says the Harley interface is for only for a Road Tech Zumo, it does not say anything about a regular Zumo. Hope someone out there has done this already. Thanks, Jerry

Is there an adapter to interface a Garmin 660 with the radio on the Triglide? I received a 660 for christmas and would like to put it on my Tri but the catalogue says the Harley interface is for only for a Road Tech Zumo, it does not say anything about a regular Zumo. Hope someone out there has done this already. Thanks, Jerry

As far as I can find out the reg. 660 and Road Tech 660 are the same machine, one has all the HD's address and different color and one doesn't. It won't work with the Road Tech 550 is all.
Butch

Thanks Butch, I was wondering if the plugs are the same on the two Zumos?

I want to say yes to the plugs. I know that the Road Tech 550 and the Zumo 550 have the same mounts and plug hookups, so I'm sure the HD 660 and the Reg. 660 are the same. I do have the HD 660 interface. All I need to do is purchase the Reg, Zumo 660.
Butch

You guys need the GPS for blizzards and whiteouts? We had snow here in Carolina last two days, about 6 inches. Very unusual for us.

You guys need the GPS for blizzards and whiteouts? We had snow here in Carolina last two days, about 6 inches. Very unusual for us.[/QUOTE

Global warming you know. Here in South East Alaska (Juneau) we are getting very little snow and our out side temp is 27*.
Butch

Its colder here 19 degrees, something is sure wrong. You guys can have this stuff we are not prepared at all.

The Garmin will not work with the interface to connect to the harley radio you can use the mounts though and can use the interface plug on the front of the radio.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png