looking for opinions

Reaction score
I am new to trike talk and goldwing trikes so i would like your opinion on pricing.I plan to look at a 2004 goldwing trike on saturday. it has 81000 miles on it and it looks good in the pic. i know this not much info but that is all i know at this time. what can i expect to pay for a trike like this.

thank you for your help

Hello and welcome to Trike Talk.

The Goldwing isn't broken in yet and what brand of conversion is on the Wing?

Sometimes you can find a screaming deal for $12,000.00.

Greetings Henry! Welcome to Trike Talk from Southeastern Tennessee!!! I can't help with Goldwing pricing, but I'm sure others will be along shortly with great info. Good luck on your search!

Henry, Welcome To Trike-Talk.....:wave4:.....Wish i could help you on the pricing... But like you say you aren't giving us much to go on...All i can say is check it out carefully, And don't rush into anything...

Henry, welcome to Trike Talk from West Virginia, where the 'toothbrush' has become famous!:wave4:

:welcome:To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php

Howdy Henry

Research and more research. Read this forum and ask specific questions about the bike manufacture and trike brand. Good Luck!

Hello!

:wave4:Henry, Welcome from SW Arkansas. Sorry, nothing to contribute on Goldwing Trike pricing. Wish you the best in your research.ThumbUp

Welcome to the forum I ride a Harley sorry can't help with pricing. I would ask for brand of conversion who did it how long has it been triked and any service records available for either or both and look under it for leaks at gasket areas. Ask questions lots of them. travel safe Fred

Welcome aboard! As posted, do your research and make sure all recalls have been done. Look at the frame very close for cracks. Ride west young man, ride west!!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png