Eureka Springs. Again

JohnnyB

150+ Posts
Jan 6, 2013
Loudon, TN
Who's up for another get together in Eureka Springs

like last year the week before Meorial Day May 20-23 , 2019

same hotel ( I'll call about group rate)

Great Roads excellent food I can't ask for more

Sound off if interested

Not sure I can put a specific number as we had people come and go at various times

Do remember we had a very nice group

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO
I'm in and this will be my first gathering of any kind. Looking forward to meet

Kurt

Hay Kurt, you will enjoy the gathering, any of them. we ride, eat & visit. I guess if I had to choose which I like best it would be the visiting. Ark. is a great place to ride, Many good roads.

also put Kerrville, Texas on you list, we have a lot of fun on that gathering also. this one in is Oct.

ride safe & often

Who's up for another get together in Eureka Springs

like last year the week before Meorial Day May 20-23 , 2019

same hotel ( I'll call about group rate)

Great Roads excellent food I can't ask for more

Sound off if interested

I will make reservations as soon as you post that the motel is onboard. I am already scheduled for vacation for that week.

Hotels

Johnny I to thought you was talking about me when I said there was another gathering in Kerrville Tx in Oct. I miss the page you said was deleted

Trail Blazer your post is fine it was the others that went into a whole lot more

I called the Regency Inn last years host - they are closed until mid February.

I've stayed there and at the Lodge and both are excellent hotels though the lodge a little smaller with a different style layout.

Big Juice mentioned last year to let everyone stay where they like and meet in the am for rides. I personally like the evening cigar and bs sessions ( Juice got a couple good ones for this year)

rates are competitive with the various places

Whatever group wants to do is fine I'll call Regency for group rate in February if that what is preferred

I called the Regency Inn last years host - they are closed until mid February.

Whatever group wants to do is fine I'll call Regency for group rate in February if that what is preferred

Thanks for the quick response, the wife and I love Eureka Springs, we have been going at least once a year since 2004.

We would be interested in joining this ride if ok and our other projects allow.

Jim

Loved it!

I was part of a group of about 15 from Mississippi that enjoyed a 5 day visit to Eureka Springs and that area in Late May of 2010. We stayed at the Riders Rest Motel at 4092 E. Van Buren and everybody liked it. The riding in that area is great and we lucked up and had good weather. At that time there was a Lady that owned the Riders Rest and she was a character. She didn't put up with foolishness but you could have a good time. If I remember correctly, it had a nice little covered cooking area down the hill behind it where you could cook and party. I need to make another trip back to Eureka Springs, I really enjoyed it.

Luggage

Things are coming together for Eureka Springs. I am looking for recommendations of a rain proof bag the will fit on the back seat. I have a backrest. It should be large enough to hold everything needed for three changes of clothes plus rain gear and toiletries. Its difficult to tell from pictures the quality of bags when shopping online. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kurt

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png