things I did today on my freewheeler

grunt67

Dec 31, 2015
San antonio,tx
I added american customs exhaust, and big city thunder baffles. Also added new progressive 444 heavy duty shocks. but I had to remove the comfort lift and install the OEM lifts in order to install the muffler pipes. I'm happy, its sound good and feels good when riding on uneven roads. Rode about 80 miles, and I felt very comfortable maneuvering the winding roads. It was pricey, but I'm happy with the results. Now a have what I was looking to get, smooth riding, and good sounding pipes.

I'll bet that exhaust sounds real sweet. Too bad you can't use the comfort lift. Some of us even had that clearance problem with a lift kit and the stock shocks. Bill G. started a thread (page 5) June 2016 titled Z-pipe issues. Some folks shortened head pipe, some of us made a small indention. Anyway I'm glad that you're happy and you've solved your problem. Now have fun on it!

Reactions: MDO
I just noticed that you live in San Antonio. Maybe we should take our Freewheelers out for ride soon. I can't PM you because you are not a Gold Member, but you could become one by sending Papa Zook a PM.

Got this on Ebay - Very well made - helps passenger stay on board in the corners

SWEET! I got a Corbin one for my wife that I can change out for my sissy bar when she rides with me. Yours looks great and I bet it was a LOAD cheaper.

(Nice color on the Trike BTW)

Ride to Tulsa

Weather here was nice here today - So, I backed the Trike out and wiped off the paw prints from my cat - Took a ride over to Tulsa to the "Flea Market " - Dropped by a restaurant for lunch and had a classic Ruben sandwich for St Patty day

I installed speakers inside her helmet and installed a headphone jack in the handlebar mounted stereo - Very nice ride - new backrest and the new lift kit made my Honey happy - Great in improvement in handling ,ride quality ,and passenger safety

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png