Spyder in the hills

ingramsail

Mar 17, 2017
BANDERA TX USA
YOU ARE INVITED! Texas Spyders in the Hills rally. October 17-19, 2019. Phenomenal NEW VENUE in Kerrville TX. All vendors under the same Texas sized pavilion. NO MUD! Many scenic Hill Country rydes including the famous Three Twisted Sisters will be offered. This is a Texas friendly, fun rally. New this year will be exciting "Spyder Games". Great SPYDER VENDORS!! If you have never been to a Spyder rally we want you to come so we can welcome you to our fun Spyder family. This rally is hosted by your Spyder friends. Register at our website www.spydersinthehills.com 🤠

1512505658617.jpg

this. Week. In. Kerrville...

I inquired if any entrance fee to the grounds just to look around - not participate in the actual events - and was told “just come on out and enjoy the bikes”. So I am.

If any of you are coming in for this event enter a reply to this posting - maybe we can meet at the rally and say hi! It’s always a pleasure to put a face to a name!

welcome to the rally!!

View attachment 69332

I inquired if any entrance fee to the grounds just to look around - not participate in the actual events - and was told “just come on out and enjoy the bikes”. So I am.

If any of you are coming in for this event enter a reply to this posting - maybe we can meet at the rally and say hi! It’s always a pleasure to put a face to a name!

I wanted to but got over ruled for Spyders in the Ozarks. Can't afford both.

UPDATE: THEY’RE BAA-ACK...! They’re beginning to crawl everywhere!

This is going to be B-I-G !!!!! And FUN!

iu

46* and clear in the Hill Country this morning. Saw Spyder riders out at the restaurants at that time as I drove back from dropping off one of the pooches for dental work. Temp is climbing fast - already 51*... going to be a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L day here today!

YA-HOO!!! :buckingreindeer:

I think the website to look at is either “spydersinthehills.com” or “texasspydersinthehills.com”. They might not have the 2019 pics up yet.

I rode over to the event grounds but most had already gone out on the rides.

One group was waiting on their ride to start and there were some pretty snazzy looking vehicles there. Also saw a couple of Slingshots.

Walked around the vendor area.... I would have expected more vendors for that large of an event.

With that,,,,I went on down the road to the team roping at the Cowboy Church...my sister and her husband are team ropers. It was the anniversary of the church and a lot of horseflesh was out there.

I had been invited to participate in the bbq evening meal at the Spyder function but chose Mex and a cool one with the ropers at Mamacita’s. Ran into a Christian bike group from Houston while there... they were pretty cool.

I think the website to look at is either “spydersinthehills.com” or “texasspydersinthehills.com”. They might not have the 2019 pics up yet.

I rode over to the event grounds but most had already gone out on the rides.

One group was waiting on their ride to start and there were some pretty snazzy looking vehicles there. Also saw a couple of Slingshots.

Walked around the vendor area.... I would have expected more vendors for that large of an event.

With that,,,,I went on down the road to the team roping at the Cowboy Church...my sister and her husband are team ropers. It was the anniversary of the church and a lot of horseflesh was out there.

I had been invited to participate in the bbq evening meal at the Spyder function but chose Mex and a cool one with the ropers at Mamacita’s. Ran into a Christian bike group from Houston while there... they were pretty cool.

Why you are seeing less venders is that people will look at what the vender is selling,

Hold it in their hands, Then say thats nice' I'll think about it...' Let me have your card and i'll let you know......

Then when they get home .....Its eBay [AKA] cheaper time....:mad:....

A vender that will install the part on site will do ok, But how many can or will..:Shrug:

Why you are seeing less venders is that people will look at what the vender is selling,

Hold it in their hands, Then say thats nice' I'll think about it...' Let me have your card and i'll let you know......

Then when they get home .....Its eBay [AKA] cheaper time....:mad:....

A vender that will install the part on site will do ok, But how many can or will..:Shrug:

Probably right... these vendors were installing parts or pin striping. But didn’t even see the vendors with the “phoo-phoo” stuff like jewelry, purses, t-shirts, whatever..

I was in touch with the people who coordinated the rally this past fall. Following is the email address used. The rally website is on Facebook but not much activity out there since this past October rally.

The lady who responded to me is Linda Ingram.

Hope this helps.

TXSpydersinthehills@gmail.com

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png