Knee Replacement Surgery - Post your thoughts/Experiences

Today I finished the halfway point of therapy. Rang of Motion was 108*/0* ... by my self. I got to 114*/0* with "help" ... As always, the therapist said, "Let's get 5* more". LOL ... he's not fooling anyone.

Had therapy today ... Satan's Evil Spawn came to see how I was doing. She was my therapist for the first one ... LOL ... my mom named her that after sitting in on one of my sessions in the CLC. She got me to 114*/0* on my own and 119*/0* with her "help" ... I could of done 120*/0* with her help ... but ... didn't want her to get the credit ... Thursday I'll be back with Marco and I'll make sure I get to 120*/0* ... :D

Other than that ... no walker ... no cane ... riding Jessica when it's warm enough. :D

Got a trip planned to Mesquite on March 17th ... probably take Jessica on the trailer and ride her during the day and gamble some at night ... :D

Might have declared my freedom too soon.

Went to neurology today ... my right middle finger is losing feeling at the tip ... neurologist called what I have trigger finger ... more appointments for therapy ... just when you think you are free ... they drag you back again.

Went to neurology today ... my right middle finger is losing feeling at the tip ... neurologist called what I have trigger finger ... more appointments for therapy ... just when you think you are free ... they drag you back again.
Fuz I have had Two trigger fingers and Hydrocortizone shots cured both fingers. The first doctor wanted to do surgery. Naw... he said it was necessary! maybe for his bank account no thank you. Good luck Fred

Good to hear of your knee progress Fuzzy, by any chance have you been over-using that middle finger ? :D

Carla diagnosed the same issue ... I can assure you that ain't it. LOL ... The worse part ... I'm supposed to "Apply some hand lotion to my palm. massage the center of my palm then work the massage down that finger to the tip" ... something about that just sounds WRONG.

Carla diagnosed the same issue ... I can assure you that ain't it. LOL ... The worse part ... I'm supposed to "Apply some hand lotion to my palm. massage the center of my palm then work the massage down that finger to the tip" ... something about that just sounds WRONG.

You most likely have a sore knot behind the joint in the palm of your hand I had the same issue over working an old inflamed joint it sore there and your finger joint sticks at the tip. An injection in the joint fixes it about two weeks. Then they start to tingle Carple tunnel my spelling stinks these days. That is when you must carefully choose a surgeon todo that operation ask for references I have and got a good list of people who had that done. good luck Fred

You most likely have a sore knot behind the joint in the palm of your hand I had the same issue over working an old inflamed joint it sore there and your finger joint sticks at the tip. An injection in the joint fixes it about two weeks. Then they start to tingle Carple tunnel my spelling stinks these days. That is when you must carefully choose a surgeon todo that operation ask for references I have and got a good list of people who had that done. good luck Fred

I'm done with surgery ... Not sure I'd let them do anymore. Twenty three is plenty. But who knows ... I might hate pain a little more than surgery :AGGHH:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png