Crossbow Badges

Apr 28, 2017
FARGO, ND USA
I'm repainting my Crossbow and I cant re-use the Lehman badges or reflectors on the outside of the finders or the Crossbow emblem on the back between the tail lights. Does anyone know where I can get replacement badges and reflectors?

Thanks for taking time to read this post. Ride safe my friends.

Brad W.

Fargo ND

Hi Lee I see your a tech I was wondering about ride quality and handling on the crossbow compared to other trikes also I talked to a person at champion a year or 2 ago that tols me about suspension breaking problems that if i bought one i should beef up.I luv the vision and bought one with 500 miles on trike kit.I also own a 2012 victory crosscountry with a roadsmith on it but do not hold that against me.lol

Since most, if not all, were built in the factory, the Lehman dealers had little or no experience with the Crossbow other than selling them as turn-key units.

Suspension failure is new to me, I hadn't heard that.

The Crossbow does have an auxiliary (secondary) shock that could be changed or adjusted.

If the ride is nice, leave it be.

Check air pressure in the rear tires (20psi).

Tire pressure is the biggest ride destroyer.

have you ever rode one?

Yes, I rode one once ( a Factory Demo unit ) for about a 5 mile test ride in 2010.

Transmission was a little noisy but it rode real smooth and steered like a dream.

I felt like my feet were up to my shoulders B/C it was so much different from any other trikes out there.

Ok Thanks for the info. I guess I am a little confused because I and talking about a victory vision and they have the most leg of any other bike I have been on.

Ok Thanks for the info. I guess I am a little confused because I and talking about a victory vision and they have the most leg of any other bike I have been on.

I am in agreement. That is what made it feel so unique was that your legs were not restricted like the Goldwing or Harley. Almost like sitting in a recliner.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png