Brake light flash module

Reaction score
I have a 2013 CCT with CSC Kit. I would like to install a brake light flasher module. I have looked at the Kisan 200GW which is a universal type installation and easy to do. It looks like it would work. Will have to find the main brake wire in the harness.

Is there a plug and play kit for the Victory? What have others done?

I have a 2013 CCT with CSC Kit. I would like to install a brake light flasher module. I have looked at the Kisan 200GW which is a universal type installation and easy to do. It looks like it would work. Will have to find the main brake wire in the harness.

Is there a plug and play kit for the Victory? What have others done?

Here is one for you, plus the video how to install,

https://www.customdynamics.com/universal-magic-strobes-brake-light-flasher?cat=161

Brake light flasher

Thanks; I looked at his video. Wish he was installing it so all the brake lights flash and not just the one in the truck.

On Victory and Indian lighting, Paul at Custom Dynamics is the go to guy. No one knows more about them than he does.

Brake light flasher

Zook: Thanks, I have sent an e-mail to Custom Dynamics requesting more information about their system. I also asked them for recommendations. I am looking to do the same installation on my Victory and a friends GL1800 with CSC kit.

If I don't hear back sometime tomorrow I'll try giving them a call.

Brake light flasher

I got an answer back from Custom Dynamics. Their flasher will not work for my Victory. It will work for the GL1800.

The problem being is the Victory running / brake / turn signal are all integrated with the CSC. Turn signal has to be seperate for

their system. It will work for the Honda. However they cautioned about the wattage, their module is rated 84 watts max.

Not sure what the wattage is with the CSC.

So I think I will go with the Kisan tailBlazer 200GW for the Honda and keep looking for something else on the Victory.

Thanks again for all your input.

Regards

Phil

Brake light flasher

I emailed Calif. Side Car. They have installed a module of their own that converts the Victory lights ( turn signal seperate ), to the current configuration ( all 3 integrated ). CSC suggests not adding to kit configuration as it may damage the module they installed.

So I think I will do as Pat did and just install a module for the trunk light.

Thanks to all for your input.

Regards

Phil

Can do brake light flasher

I make a simple plu-n-play module you can plug into the tour pack brake light to get a third, high mounted flashing brake light. It flashes four quick then four slow flashes before going solid (for each brake press). I've sold load to the XCT community and run one on the wife's XCT with CSC conversion.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png