• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Quick thinking policewoman smokes a badguy...

^...Better too much than not enough applied there apparently.

If it was me, I probably would have pumped him with a few rounds as well. After all a 9mm round isn't really a great penetrating round when shooting into steel car doors, etc...:Shrug:

She's going home tonite, the badguy's not, and that is a great thing for public safety IMO...

^...Better too much than not enough applied there apparently.

If it was me, I probably would have pumped him with a few rounds as well. After all a 9mm round isn't really a great penetrating round when shooting into steel car doors, etc...:Shrug:

She's going home tonite, the badguy's not, and that is a great thing for public safety IMO...

I may have taken time to reload just to make sure the bad guy is not going to cause any more problems

A short true story, my younger brother ( a retired sheriff) was asked by a superior officer why he shot a bad guy in the butt, his answer was he did not want to kill him but wanted him to go away for a long long time and sit and think about his crimes:p

Why Not?

I think She overreacted.......Why did She have to kill him so many times, Once should have been enough he only fired once...Didn't seem fair to me.....;)..;)...

He was an Illegal who had been previously deported and shouldn't be here in the first place. She should have reloaded and pumped another 10 in the POS.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png