• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Redwags

Reaction score
New member here. We bought a 2005 GL1800 with a Motor Trike unit. Picked it up in Sioux Falls SD. (Home state) then rode it to my sons place in Columbia Falls MT.

Took a day to get back into “driving” vs riding😆

I drove a side car rig for 10 years after my son came along so it was very similar.

Only issue I had was that gl’s Are made for height challenged people, I’m 6’4😱😳. So I was getting severe hip cramps. Solution! Stopped in Walmart and bought scissors, a thick rubber mat and some construction string. Carved two seat shaped pads, tied them on and WaLa!! Custom seat.

Anyway I’ve been reading up on the motor Trike related posts trying to get up to speed mostly related to maintenance and servicing issues.

Will be interested in seeing posts related to Trike related gatherings.

Yee Haw

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often great people around here. A wealth of Wing experience and knowledge with the large number of wing riders congrats. on your ride. :good: travel safe Fred

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php

Howdy Roger! :wave4:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png