2019 Trike Talk Rally

Reaction score
Arrangements have been made for the 2019 Trike talk Rally at the same place we had it last year, Acra Manor Resort in Acra, NY. For those who couldn't make it last year we had a fantastic time, great weather and riding. Everyone enjoyed the boat trip down the Hudson River, but there is a lot more to see that we haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg.

The dinners were great, plenty to eat and the staff made sure we were taken care of.

OK, so you're in the mountains so don't expect the best Internet connection but you are there to relax and have fun and ride, eat, ride, eat, party, you get the point...…

Attached is a PDF file with all the information. Also join us on FB at Northeast Region Trike Riders and let us know if you are attending. I haven't set up any formal sign up list but if you let us know, we will keep a list going.

Remember you have to call the resort and register directly and the earlier you make reservations, the better the chance you have in getting a room. Last year we held the hotel until May 1st but the owners took reservations from other parties after that. Everyone eats breakfast and dinner at the same time, last year the tables were round and I can request to have long tables but not sure if they can accommodate that.

Click on 2019 TT pdf file for more info

View attachment 2019 TT rally.pdf IMG_1036.jpgView attachment 2019 TT rally.pdf

After struggling with Goggle Drive the last two years and having to develop a sign up sheet and then a list that everyone can look at, I tried setting up something much simpler on my Facebook page. It works like a charm and much easier, it basically is a word type document that any one can edit to add their name and address. I'm keeping it simple just names and hometown is OK. My page is Northeast Region Trike Riders and on the right side of the page, I have two files, one is the info sheets and the other is the sign up sheet. You have to join my page but just send a request and I'll get you approved.

John and I would love to see the number of people and trikes that attend a rally grow again and bring new people into Trike Talk as well. We actually picked up several new members from other trike groups so having more paths to Trike Talk is a good thing.

Hope to see more of you there this year!!!!

You can bet that I will be there again, with you folks, Cause *I had a wonderful time* last year! :clapping::clapping:

Ronnie

edit:My reservation were made...A definitely YES for me!

Folks your missing a great time if you don't go, Last years rally was a blast!

All signed. This is going to be better then last year. Howe caverns is on the list

of a suggestion ride ‘ I have not been since 1959. I’m looking forward to it.

Last years boat up and down the Hudson was fun as was the trip

down memory lane to the original Woodstock. Imagine 50 years ago.

I wish I could hear from a few of the old timers. How about all u upstate New Yorkers

Bruce, Newyork biker, Tiss , to name a few. If your close enough you can dayr

trip with us. Grab a drink or go on the ice cream run.

Attachments

• 27DAF8F7-5ED6-4D15-97A2-4F592CC7462E.jpeg
    27DAF8F7-5ED6-4D15-97A2-4F592CC7462E.jpeg
    558.7 KB · Views: 185
Aaaaaaaa all wonderful memories, I'm glad I attended, and can only hope there will be a next year.............:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Ronnie

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png