Maggie Valley 2019???

Dang, Haven't seen Rosy for about 3 years and we live about 6 miles apart. I think he is snow birding in FL at the moment.

Yes he is. Met him at the Snowbird Gathering in Ormond Beach, Fl. Don't remember when he was heading back North. We just got home a week ago.

Yep

Looks like Judy and I will make it this year

not at Best Western though been screwed by them too many times on room assignments and other things

Hello Robert

Sound Great! We're planning to attend Eureka Spring Gathering in May. If we can make it before maybe we can stop on the way.

we had planed on going to Eureka Spring but I have hit a snag, I have a fractured vertebrae it is T5 and want know until monday when I can get it fixed, I tried to ride the trike a few days ago and no go, I road about 18 miles , until I get this back fixed I guess my gatherings is on hold.

we had planed on going to Eureka Spring but I have hit a snag, I have a fractured vertebrae it is T5 and want know until monday when I can get it fixed, I tried to ride the trike a few days ago and no go, I road about 18 miles , until I get this back fixed I guess my gatherings is on hold.

Jr sorry to hear that. I hope you get well real quick. I was thinking about Eureka Springs, but i guess I will pass. I am not taking anymore long rides. Just can not handle them anymore. Talk to you later.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png