• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Oil Dip Stick 2019

Reaction score
Anyone else find it hard to unscrew the dipstick on a 2019 after a ride or the day after a ride. I can screw it in and out after that with no problems just after a ride. Thanks

While I don't have a 2019 that's pretty much normal in my experience on all my Harleys. Sometimes it takes both hands to get that bugger starting to turn. Al least it won't unscrew itself and come out, lol.

Anyone else find it hard to unscrew the dipstick on a 2019 after a ride or the day after a ride. I can screw it in and out after that with no problems just after a ride. Thanks

Normal......Both my 11 T/G and my 17 T/G were the same way....

Thank you all, I thought it was just mine.

Nah. They all do that.
icon7.png

My 19 is pretty tough, when I first tried it I thought about a rag and pliers lol.

By chance, do they make the one with the temp gauge to replace the stock one?

Ride Safe..................

I purchased a knurled transmission dipstick from JP cycles sometime ago Check their site out I really like mine easy to check just like motor oil. travel safe Fred

In case anyone is interested,

Also the 2019 parts catalog #94000562, $48.75.

Surdyke HD..... (online).

Ride Safe........

Last edited:

Oil Level and Temperature Dipstick with Lighted LCD Readout

New and improved “capacitive” level sensing technology provides the highest degree of accuracy and durability. This dipstick allows you to check your oil level and oil temperature with the push of a button. No more grabbing a rag to pull your hot dipstick. No more oil drips on your pipes and on the garage floor. Gloss black finish Add function and style by replacing your stock dipstick with this hard working version Simply push the button and this dipstick lights up with a brilliant backlight Oil level is indicated by a four-segment readout – it even reminds you to check your oil when it is hot Waterproof LCD (liquid crystal display) readout operates on long-lasting replaceable lithium coin-type battery (P/N 91800066) Display features a low battery indicator and press-and-hold feature to toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius

Fitment: Fits 17-later Touring models. Does not fit Trike models.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png