Am I nuts????

Even though you might think “that couldn’t be”.... pinched nerve(s) in the neck can make pain develop in various places. Play doctor, suggest this to them. Sometimes it helps for them to actually listen to the patient.

After all, you’ve been doing a LOT of tinkering with the bikes in the last couple of months and you may have just turned your head or shoulders wrong trying to twist around in odd angles to get to parts of the bike.

Even though you might think “that couldn’t be”.... pinched nerve(s) in the neck can make pain develop in various places. Play doctor, suggest this to them. Sometimes it helps for them to actually listen to the patient.

After all, you’ve been doing a LOT of tinkering with the bikes in the last couple of months and you may have just turned your head or shoulders wrong trying to twist around in odd angles to get to parts of the bike.

Hmmmm ... that's possible I suppose ... I ain't a spring chick anymore ... don't take much to get my nerves all riled up anymore.

Ahhhh the golden years ... finally figured out what that's all about ... your muscles get softer like gold and your joints get stiff like gold ... funny thing ... I never seem to hold my value like gold ... :Shrug:

I might be nuts ... but ....

It's a done deal.

The trike passed the leak down, just below 2% ... I have a window in the weather between now and Wednesday. The dealer is closed Sunday and Monday ... I have my last therapy on Tuesday 3 pm. After Wednesday it's about 8 days of rain/snow in the mountains.

But, God provides. I am driving over Sunday, the owner and salesman is meeting me at the dealer at 8:30 Monday morning, I'll be home by 3pm Monday afternoon. He even got me a deal on a room for Sunday, in a suite ... his biz rate, $55. That my friends is customer service.

The owner and the salesman will be there to help load and unload ... so I guess I'm on two for only 3 more days ... to steel from the Pointer Sisters, "I'm so excited, and I can't hide it. I'm about to loose control and I think I like it".

:D Like I said in the beginning my friend “Meant to be” have to believe it is coming together!

Wild Ting TG.jpg

Wrong color I know but .......... :D All of us in Texas hope to see you riding up for some Q.

Robert

Whoo Hoo. Great news. Glad to see you back on a TG. BTW it is carpal tunnel syndrome, not corporal tunnel, lol. They ain't got no corporals in the Navy! Anyway hope it is not that since it will require surgery at some point. Hope the PT gets you going.

Until then just wear your TRIKE TALK T's :D

Ordered:

Sky - Light Blue

Daisy - Light Yellow

Natural - Light Tan

and 3 White

I like white for the summer, and always lighter colors .. I know, black is slimming, but, on a black trike you might not see me ... Hehehe

Tri Front.jpg

Tri Back.jpg

The above is the sky I photo shopped an extra antenna ... I gotta have symmetry ... :D

It's a done deal.

The trike passed the leak down, just below 2% ... I have a window in the weather between now and Wednesday. The dealer is closed Sunday and Monday ... I have my last therapy on Tuesday 3 pm. After Wednesday it's about 8 days of rain/snow in the mountains.

But, God provides. I am driving over Sunday, the owner and salesman is meeting me at the dealer at 8:30 Monday morning, I'll be home by 3pm Monday afternoon. He even got me a deal on a room for Sunday, in a suite ... his biz rate, $55. That my friends is customer service.

The owner and the salesman will be there to help load and unload ... so I guess I'm on two for only 3 more days ... to steel from the Pointer Sisters, "I'm so excited, and I can't hide it. I'm about to loose control and I think I like it".

Congrats Man!

Really good to hear. Was not looking forward to seeing you pull a way on the Wing and become a dot in the distance while riding with you. :D hahahaha

I know you missed the FBG and now you got FBGII.

Kevin4Mary2

See I was right come back to the dark side, great news. Congratulations on the new to you ride PV and Mighty mite love jugs. Keep it cool nice color by the way did I mention that I like black Harley's oh yea I own one lol.... travel safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png