Trike Trailer

:welcome: Lane, I don’t sleep on the dirt anymore . But quite a few members do. Stay tuned as your answer will come. Be safe.

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado. I had a cycle mate that worked well for camping gear. I think Alumina makes a nice solid unit that would work well too ... kind of depends on how much camping stuff you have.

Hi Lane

Are you thinking new or used ? I found one no Ebay when I was looking around. Pretty receivable price bin happy ever since. We don't even notice the extra drag towing it. Look out you get the trunk they get the trailer! LOL

3698.jpeg

Hello Lane! Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas!

I don’t have it anymore but I used to pull a Kwik Kamp motorcycle camping trailer. It was great. Held EVERYTHING...even when not using it to camp. They don’t make them anymore but there are other similar trailers made now.

https://www.alumaklm.com/mct-towable-motorcycle-trailer

https://www.alumaklm.com/mctxl-towable-motorcycle-trailer

I've been pulling the MCT since 04 and many thousands of miles and not the first problem. The XL "may" fit your needs better.

I've said it many times. You can get trailers with more bling but you won't get a better trailer.

:Agree: What Mike said. Aluma is extremely well built. I started out with an MCT. I now have the MCTXL. With the MCT on two wheels I never knew it was behind me. The MCTXL on the Freewheeler pulled extremely well. Had to keep reminding myself that it was there.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png