baby its still cold outside

The pot-holes are by far the worst......I can avoid the cold by dressing properly ,But with three wheels on the ground you can't avoid them like i could on two wheels...:Shrug:,,

re potholes:

Now that you mentioned potholes , if you have the choice , is it better

to hit the pothole with the front wheel or the rear ?

I would imagine the rear ,since the tire is so much bigger.

I also read somewhere to keep the off brakes as you go through the pothole?

Dante

Now that you mentioned potholes , if you have the choice , is it better

to hit the pothole with the front wheel or the rear ?

I would imagine the rear ,since the tire is so much bigger.

I also read somewhere to keep the off brakes as you go through the pothole?

Dante

With my X-Spyder and my now Slingshot i try to at all costs not to hit them with the rear tire......With my Tri-Glide if i had to' The front tire....And yes no brake....

On two wheeler's you can just weave around them...

Out here in Jersey every time i see a really large and deep pot-hole i look for Jimmy Hoffa, And maybe collect the reward...:laugh:...

With my X-Spyder and my now Slingshot i try to at all costs not to hit them with the rear tire......With my Tri-Glide if i had to' The front tire....And yes no brake....

On two wheeler's you can just weave around them...

Out here in Jersey every time i see a really large and deep pot-hole i look for Jimmy Hoffa, And maybe collect the reward...:laugh:...

well a couple of years ago they raised the tax on the gas for the roads..where is all the money going

well a couple of years ago they raised the tax on the gas for the roads..where is all the money going

Bryan are you from Jersey?..........A few years ago there was a question on the ballot and to paraphrase ...will you vote for a 8+ cents rase in the gas tax if the monies will be used to fix the roads ........And the voters overwhelmingly said Yes....But typically the voters of Jersey didn't read the fine print....The monies would go to the roads ...IF'' the extra tax monies meet expectations, And if not there will be another tax increase......

There is no way the monies would/could ever meet expectations..... All Vehicles are getting much better milage......Hibrid vehicles use less gas.....And fully electric Vehicles don't use any....

And a point to ponder.....The gas tax is not a gas tax its a misnomer .....It is really a road use tax...So If you use the roads and don't buy gas, Theres less road use tax collected to fix the roads.. And its only gonna get ''Worster''...:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png