Avon Trike Tire

Apr 21, 2016
Bartlesville Okla
Looking to buy a new AV71 trike tire but all sites I look at are showing out of stock and no return date. Any ideas on what is up and or where to buy one?

I am finding listings for an AV71 Cobra Chrome trike tire?

Thank!

You might also ask if they have a "Trike Specific Model" for your trike. Because for Harley Touring they have a Cobra Chrome version that fits 2 wheelers and trikes. But, there's also a Trike Specific version for the Tri Glide Ultra, it has more thread depth than the standard model. Wish ya the best!

Looking to buy a new AV71 trike tire but all sites I look at are showing out of stock and no return date. Any ideas on what is up and or where to buy one?

I am finding listings for an AV71 Cobra Chrome trike tire?

Thank!

https://www.denniskirk.com/avon/av91-cobra-chrome-trike-tires.pfp545552.prdf

Compare below, looks like same radial trike front. Speed rating is just 130 vs 149?

AV91 here https://www.americanmototire.com/st...me-130-70r-18-63h-trike-front-4120310-mc.html

AV71 here https://www.americanmototire.com/st...0020646-mc.html?ref=isp_rel_prd&isp_ref_pos=3

Avon AV91 Cobra Chrome 130/70R18 Front "Trike" Tire, P/N: 4120310

From the 1st of March until 30 April, Avon has a Rewards Promotion of $20 for buying one tire and $60 for buying a set.

Not suggesting or recommending you buy from the sellers below, but do look at their Tabs for any information such as.... Product Description, Specifications, and Fitment.

RevZilla

J&P Cycles

Personally, not buying another Cobra trike tire at the price, but that's just me, I have no dog in the hunt. Some trikers have fallen in love with them, and that's fine. Please don't take this a beating on the brand, it just an opinion.

I just put the Avon trike tire on my tri yesterday. It came from Parts Unlimited. $150.00

Hello Ray what was the tire AV71 or AV91 it is my understanding AV71 is the older tire for trike front tires and the AV91 is the cobra chrome is the new trike tire. I know it is a little confusing th AV71 has trike on the bead of the tire, The AV91 doe not but is the new trike front tire

Hello Ray what was the tire AV71 or AV91 it is my understanding AV71 is the older tire for trike front tires and the AV91 is the cobra chrome is the new trike tire. I know it is a little confusing th AV71 has trike on the bead of the tire, The AV91 doe not but is the new trike front tire

Hey Jr. AV91 is the new & says "Cobra Chrome" on the new one. See ya in Kerrville I hope.

Don't remember what the tag said. will have to look tomorrow. Trike is in the garage under a cover, and I'm living in a hotel waiting on my house to get repaired. Got about another two weeks before our house is completed and our furnishings are back in the house.

https://www.denniskirk.com/avon/av91-cobra-chrome-trike-tires.pfp545552.prdf
"Sidewall has "Trike" emblazoned on it to differentiate from regular motorcycle tire"

Looks like still Bias ply in 16" size, Radial in 18" size as before.

I was wrong the AV91 does have ( Trike ) on the bead of the tire/

Personally, not buying another Cobra trike tire at the price, but that's just me, I have no dog in the hunt. Some trikers have fallen in love with them, and that's fine. Please don't take this a beating on the brand, it just an opinion.

I agree with your opinion.

Havent really liked the Avon since the day I put it on. Just waiting for it to die than back to a Battle Axe or Pilot if I can find one.

Agree as well, just got my Cobra trike tire replaced with the BT45, torn between that and the Mich Pilot, now need to wear out the BT and try the Pilot, egads, that will probably never happen.

Avon Trike tire

Just had my Michelin replaced (10,000 miles)with the Avon Cobra Chrome AV91 Trike Tire.What a world of difference in the trike now.Bought from Dennis Kirk,great price with a 10% discount and also a $20.00 rebate coming from Avon.:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png