New from Arizona

AzBTO

Hello,

I've been riding for awhile now and have enjoyed riding less and less lately, mainly because after going down in 2012 I'm not quite as comfortable as i use to be... hard to enjoy when you're nervous all the time and that's not a good thing. Decided to try a trike to see if that helps eliminate some of the discomfort.... just found a good deal on a 2013 F6B with motor trike kit in Oklahoma.... has 2k miles on it. Can't wait for her to arrive but am waiting patiently and planning what to do to her first... after the initial ride of course!

Welcome to TT! After Cancer four years ago, I found my legs to weak to hold up a 2-wheeler. Still loving to ride, I purchased a trike to see if it could fill the void. What a thrill! Love the three wheelers and will be riding it till the wheels fall off!

This is a good place to ask any type of question. You will find many subscribers very knowledgeable and willing to help. Again, welcome aboard and wishing you many miles of smiles on your new trike!

Welcome to TT James and usually greetings from Long Island but rode out to visits the ‘rents in Tucson/Catalina just south of you, so I am waving in your direction right now.

:qpnmt::wave4:

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy James :wave4:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png