Cinco de Mayo, The Truth......

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Reaction score
Cinco de Mayo, Isn't the celebration of The Mexicans independence or them winning a war......It is the Mourning of the sinking of the Titanic....

Let me Explane...

The next port of call of the Titanic after New York would have been Veracruz Mexico had it not sunk, And on the ship to be derived to Mexico were 100'000 cases of Hellmann's Mayonnaise....And everyone knows the Mexicans love their Mayonnaise almost as much as they love their beer....

Hence, They Mourn the Cinco de Mayo.....:titanic:

:rofl: :umbrella: Bob, I think it needs to stop raining. Your brain is getting waterlogged!

When i was Stationed in Tacoma in the last century , The Sun came out one day Mt Rainier was visible and so the locals ran to Church to hide in fear and pray thinking it was the end of the world.....:afraid:.........

When i was Stationed in Tacoma in the last century , The Sun came out one day Mt Rainier was visible and so the locals ran to Church to hide in fear and pray thinking it was the end of the world.....:afraid:.........

Too funny!

The sun probably came out whe n you left. Now the clouds have followed you to new jersey. You were talkin about tradin that Slingshot for a corvette. Great idea. I'd to see some decent weather here myself.:) Not gettin any younger you know.

The sun probably came out whe n you left. Now the clouds have followed you to new jersey. You were talkin about tradin that Slingshot for a corvette. Great idea. I'd to see some decent weather here myself.:) Not gettin any younger you know.

This weather is also getting old.....And is starting to make me feel old, Maybe next week we'll get a dry up......:Shrug:...

Well I'm startin to feel old myself. I don't think its the weather though.:) What creeps me out is everytime I look in the mirror there's this old guy lookin back at me.:Shrug:

Crazy story but here's your photographic proof...

59406384_10156450797083831_1933565367234330624_n.jpg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png