Fuel Protest!!!!!!!

His other quote was to illuminate methane gas by 2030. At least he has a Headstart as he has his first cork , his head up his ass.

Seal up all outhouses......And make sure to block off the half moon cutout...:laugh:....

Just don't drop a lit cigaret on the hole....:blowup:

If you’re Thinking of a Cordless’s Extension Cord I already own the copyright on that!!👍

d30t964-a26c8137-0df9-4627-ba0c-eaef599ad477.jpg

I kinda liked illuminate. Thinking he was wanting late 1800's gas lights in DC again. :laugh:

He’s a gas just to listen to :D

Kraft up at Tug Hill NY keep's the cows indoors to capture the methane and use it to heat the barns in the winter...Maybe they [Who ever they are?] should put a dome over DC and capture all the methane when congress is in session ..And then light a match..:laugh:.

Kraft up at Tug Hill NY keep's the cows indoors to capture the methane and use it to heat the barns in the winter...Maybe they [Who ever they are?] should put a dome over DC and capture all the methane when congress is in session ..And then light a match..:laugh:.

That would be sweet, but also a terrorist threat:p

2tcwfj.jpg
:laugh:

Boring election, boring world series. Still flipping channels. Can't find Walker Texas Ranger :D

I myself cut the cord over 12 years ago now. I either stream everything or get it via CD/DVD/Blu Ray which is rare these days or not at all. Occasionally when I'm visiting someone in their home or business who has commercial TV and it's on I think how strange it looks now that I've been without it for so long. The silly azz commercials every 5 to 10 minutes finally did it for me. About the only time I'm bothered by them is when watching a IMDb show or movie over the net and on those rare occasions I mute the sound. I'd rather pay for what I watch via streaming than put up with the paid non-stop uninteresting commercials. But hey, that's just me.

Regular unleaded is $3.29 a gallon in Lovington. I gave up on watching TV too much crummy programing and tiring commercials from big pharma and medicare insurance plans to rook the seniors and leftist news. :mad: If I want to watch a program I have Pluto TV on the computer, DVDs and news from the right. :clapping:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png