rear tire width outside to outsde

Jun 12, 2019
CROCKETT
I am going to buy a 2019 tri glide. Need to know the outside to outside measurement of tires to see if I have room between the wheel well in my van. Thanks, Rick

Rick, I can't help you with the Tri Glide measurements, but I can offer you a big Texas welcome. I thought it was interesting because the width, outside tire to outside tire of the 2015 Freewheeler was the first question I posted. As soon as I had the answer I went to the HD dealer and bought my trike.

Hey Rick! Welcome to TrikeTalk!

About your question...possibly you could visit a dealer and measure for yourself to make absolutely sure it would fit. Like you and Ladyonamission I sure wouldn’t want any mistakes. Be sure to take into account the fender overlap of the tires.

Hey Rick! Welcome to TrikeTalk!

About your question...possibly you could visit a dealer and measure for yourself to make absolutely sure it would fit. Like you and Ladyonamission I sure wouldn’t want any mistakes. Be sure to take into account the fender overlap of the tires.

I messed up, it was outside fender to outside fender.

Hi Rick, welcome to the forums. I've got a '15 but I can't see as there would be any difference in the 19's, fender to fender and it measures 56" in width.

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Rick:wave4:

Thank you for the quick response.I bought the 2019 tri glide,can make it work.Also to all the Texans, I live in the piney woods. Crockett, Tx. Thanks, Rick

Thank you for the quick response.I bought the 2019 tri glide,can make it work.Also to all the Texans, I live in the piney woods. Crockett, Tx. Thanks, Rick

Good deal Rick! You can drive that hummer to Kerrville for our annual TrikeTalk meet and greet! The dates for this year haven’t been decided on yet but we are looking at the end of September or first week of October! No registration fees, no prizes, no awards... just meet, ride, eat, and kick tires! It’s a really good group of folks..we have a lot of fun. Stay tuned out here watching for the Texas Hill Country thread to pop up!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png