Which goldwing conversion kit should i buy

Hello and :welcome: to Trike Talk, glad to have U with us. :wave4:

You've come to the right place to ask your questions about trike conversions. :clapping:

Dale welcome aboard. Most of the major conversion companies put out a good product. The real issue is getting a good installer. The conversions become what you like.

The owner of this forum has a conversion business in down by Houston Texas. See his ad near the bottom of the home page "CUT-N-SHOOT CUSTOMS" give Randy a call he handles most of the major brands. Real nice guy and will not try and pressure you just will give you the info and answers you might need. Good Luck

Dale.......Welcome to Trike -Talk......:clapping:.....

Like Gorilla, Suggest.......You'll get honest answers without a sales pitch....ThumbUp...

Again......Welcome.....:wave4:....

The owner of this forum has a conversion business in down by Houston Texas. See his ad near the bottom of the home page "CUT-N-SHOOT CUSTOMS" give Randy a call he handles most of the major brands. Real nice guy and will not try and pressure you just will give you the info and answers you might need. Good Luck

Welcome to Trike Talk Dale! I agree, Randy would be the one to talk with to get your questions answered!

Dale! You have come to the right place. All the posts prior to mine are right on the mark!

The Quest begins!

Hii Dale

Dale there are many good trike kits out there, as Ted said a good installer is the key. A half good installer you will have problems of all kinds. the good installer will make you live a lot easier & cheaper in the long run

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Dale!:wave4:

Most of it has been said. If you have not already ridden the different manufacturers kits. Spend some time test riding the different kits. Be sure to ask about adding the rake kit as well.

And yes Cut-N-Shoot builds some very nice rides. http://www.cutnshootcustoms.com/

Make absolutely sure you check out and test ride a Hannigan before you decide:clapping:

One of the best for ease of maintenance, smoothest ride and on and on

The rear end is offset to align with the Wings drive shat output. Much, much easier on the U-joints!

Extends the wheel base for a smoother ride. Your passenger will especially like this as it moves those rear wheels out from under the rear portion of the seat.

Our board owner sells/installs Hannigans at Cut-n-Shoot Customs.

Also suggest you have LineX put on all forward facing surfaces of your trike for chip protection.

Hannigan offers weight bearing foot fairings. Highly recommend these. I took my OEM foot pegs off and rest my feet on the foot fairings. Gives me leg room and you can move your feet to many different positions. I added a Kury heel rest to aid in using the foot brake pedal.

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado.

Which trike kit to install is as subjective as which oil should I use (man, I can't believe I said that), or which women should I take as a wife. The heart wants what the heart wants. Ride them all if you can (trike conversions, not women), and go with what moves you.

Having said that, In my humble opinion, the builder is much more important to the success of a conversion than the kit. All kits have plusses and minuses ... but .. a good builder will make a conversion work as it was intended. Also it will make the owner a happy rider.

Like all major purchases, this one requires some research on the buyers part. You have come to the right place for info ... so delve in and make an informed purchase.

"Turn 'em upside down and they're all sisters" (talking about trikes).

As mentioned the installer is the key.

Pick out something you like. It costs a lot of money and you will have it for years.

I rode them all when looking for mine. Hard to compare because you will be riding on different roads and under different conditions.

Only suggestion I have is to get one where you can order parts yourself. If you own a M/T you have to go through a installer who gets quite a markup... maybe the others are the same (?).

Dale, Ride them first (the list is long) and then decide and Welcome to Trike Talk from West Virginia.:wave4:

Ride as many as you can for as long as you can. travel safe Fred Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png