Greetings from PNW

Johnny Mac

Reaction score
Howdy folks! I am here because about a year ago, I got bit by a trike bug. I have been riding motorcycle all my life and as I am getting "ripe", I want to get something more comfortable to ride and do it with style.

Friends call me JohnnyMac and live in Everett, Washington. Current ride is 2013 street glide (this one goes to my grand daughter when she turns 18. She is 3 and already knows the controls and how to start the bike lol). After a whole lot of reading, I am leaning towards a VW trike with an old skool setup. So here I am folks, share the wisdoms with us noobies.

And meet my daughter Xena. She is almost 2, 101 lbs and smart as hell. If the treats is right, she can speak 5 different languages, while working on rubic cube. Ok I'm done bragging.

JM

Attachments

• IMG_7011.jpeg
    IMG_7011.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 140
Hello Johnny and Xena! Glad to have you both onboard! Good luck with your quest and keep us posted as to progress.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Hope yall keep the same smiles and not throw something heavy at me for asking stupid questions.
Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado. You better get a huge back seat if you're taking your daughter with you on your rides ...
You know I will. You know I will /Big smile here

Hello Johnny, welcome to the Trike Talk family. If you haven't found it yet, we have a whole section for VW aficionados:https://www.triketalk.com/forum/forums/240-VW-Powered-Trikes
Zammy, I spend most of the time on the VW subforum. Great place to learn. Thanks for sharing anyways.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png