new to me 2013 triglide anniversery

jim022659

Reaction score
picking it up tomorrow. never had one before so looking for manuals and such for basic upkeep like grease belts chains and such. also repairing and trouble shooting at some point. is the anniversary any different from the non anniversary? outside of the production number and some badging Im thinking not. thanks in advance

Hi Jim! Welcome to TrikeTalk! No answers for you...I ride a Gold Wing...just wanted to welcome you.

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Jim!:wave4:

Hello Jim, welcome to the forums, congrats on the new to you ride.

Welcome to TrikeTalk Jim. Not much difference between the Anniversary model's and the regular model's. Color's are special to the Anniversary model's. Medallions are nicer. Probably Anniversary model's are Numbered also. Enjoy the ride.

jim welcome aboard. the anniversary is a standard tri with special paint and badgeing nice trikes when i tried to get one they were all sold. i bought a standard and then my own special. manuals and service is the same as standard ride safe

Welcome to trike talk great people around here all willing to help aid and assist if need. travel safe Fred

Welcome Jim,my buddy just picked up the same trike a few weeks ago just love the color scheme.He was lucky the previous owner had the front end chromed and added the chrome HD wheels.Congrats on the trike.

How do you like it !

Getting ready to pick one up in the next week or so like that and was curious how yours was working out for you.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png