• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

First Post

Reaction score
Hi all. I am just getting back to riding after 40 some odd years..Bought a 2011 Tri Glide. I have three sons all Harley riders, and all great “wrenches” on the bikes.

Since buying it, I’ve added a few things, the best, IMHO was the Motor Trike reverse.

I’ve been reading everything I can on this forum and hope to be a regular.

Tom.......Welcome/.....:clapping: I had an 11 Tri-Glide also, And also added the Motor Trike reverse ...

:clapping:..

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Tom!:wave4:

Congratulations on the trike and welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania. There is a great deal of good information on theses pages stop by often, these great people sure helped me get my feet under me. :good: travel safe Fred

As a follow up, here’s what we’ve done so farInspect everything, Change all fluids and filters,

New rear rotors
New plugs, new HD plug wires.

New brake pads all around,

Adjust and repair parking brake

Add Motor Trike mechanical reverse

Add XM module.

New Goodyear Assurance Comfortreds rears

Ordered DK lift kit only to find it already had it done, who knew?

Polish and buff all painted surfaces.

Polish all chrome as it’s been two years just sitting.

All work done by my son who is a 20 year Army veteran, Helicopter mechanic, 25yr plus riding and working on Harley’s, built his own chopper from frame up. Needless to say, I trust him and his knowledge over any service center tech.

Less you think he’s just a good wrench, he’s finishing up his 2nd bachelors degree and graduating cum laude.

I might be a little biased......

As a follow up, here’s what we’ve done so farInspect everything, Change all fluids and filters,

New rear rotors

Add XM module.

All work done by my son who is a 20 year Army veteran, Helicopter mechanic, 25yr plus riding and working on Harley’s, built his own chopper from frame up. Needless to say, I trust him and his knowledge over any service center tech.

Less you think he’s just a good wrench, he’s finishing up his 2nd bachelors degree and graduating cum laude.

Sounds like a great Patriot thank him for me for his dedication to us. Fred

New rear rotors

Add XM module.

Sounds like a great man and son. One question now to the popup rotor blades works? LOL :D

Thank your Son for this service to our great country!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png