Starbucks catering to junkies now...

I wonder if the needle collection bin is for the druggies or the diabetics? Anyone who drinks those sugar laden tootie fruity latte drinks they produce would go into sugar overload. They always come up with some weird sweet concoctions like the Unicorn latte or one that glows in the dark that the snowflakes enjoy. Idiot druggies ruin it for everyone. The left coast is going to h3ll in a hand basket.

From a few months ago. Hard to believe any food serving establishment would go this far. I for one, will not set foot in or near a Starf**ks establishment going forward. Their coffee sucks too!

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/...-disposal-boxes-after-employees-sign-petition

Again, my apologies for the indirect link above. Copy & paste works but is a PITA to simply read a news article.

Not sure why Trike Talk isn't allowing these links to go active???

Thread fixed.:D

The link was already active and is not related to Trike Talk. I did not have an issue copying or pasting an active link.:D

Thread fixed.:D

The link was already active and is not related to Trike Talk. I did not have an issue copying or pasting an active link.:D

David, I know you & I have been through this previously, but I have no idea why a copied link won't load on here now when for years it wasn't an issue!

If you care to share with me/us in open forum, what is the secret to getting a link to properly load without Moderator intervention? PM me if necessary.

Thank you!

About 3 maybe 4 years ago i was at a strip mall down at the Jersey Shore...[NJ not Pa.]

And Starbucks was the only coffee shop in the mall....And i just asked for a plain cup of coffee...I confused the little girl behind the counter, And she in turn confused me....

I thought it was a simple request...A plain cup of coffee, I Guess in their world it wasn't..

Needless to say that was my first and my last Starbuck's experience...:xzqxz:....

About 3 maybe 4 years ago i was at a strip mall down at the Jersey Shore...[NJ not Pa.]

Ant Starbucks was the only coffee shop in the mall....And i just asked for a plain cup of coffee...I confused the little girl behind the counter, And she in turn confused me....

I thought it was a simple request...A plain cup of coffee, I Guess in their world it wasn't..

Needless to say that was my first and my last Starbuck's experience...:xzqxz:....
I won't darken the door there either to many bad stories about them and employee's doing bad things there. just sayin... Fred

And Starbucks was the only coffee shop in the mall....And i just asked for a plain cup of coffee...I confused the little girl behind the counter, And she in turn confused me....

LOL! My Jim did the very same thing...the little girl had no idea what it was he wanted.

McDonald’s coffee is a lot cheaper and a lot better!:wave4:

I'll second, what you said, here! I've been drinking Dunkin Donuts for years, but just last month I stopped at a McC D's for a $1.00 cup of coffee only (I won't eat the food) and I was totally impressed, for a buck and a half cheaper, it's Micky D's coffee for me.....:D

Ronnie

What I like about TT, in addition to the obvious, one can have an honest, reasonable opinion without some power hungry mod jumping up your ass with intimidation. The fight I don't mind, but rather not be excommunicated, there is some decent information on GW's posted by decent knowledgeable GW riders. 'Nuff said, not wanting to start anything.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png