Do you have tunes?

RFG7680

Jun 30, 2019
Unionville, OH, USA
Right now I use my sena s20 to listen to my music. I'm planning on setting up a system using my lowers and my Biketronics BT 2180 amp and the Titan II speakers.

What are you using?

Me I keep it simple have a thumb drive in my Slingshot my dealer loaded up 45 hundred songs anytime a song comes on that I don’t like I just hit the advance button ..Like I said I keep it simple..

I already hear voices in my head:p

I never gave much thought to tunes on any of my bikes

Guess I am old fashioned;)

I'm all over the country at least 9 days at a clip. I need music. Just wondering what people were doing. Freewheeler specifically. I had a thumb drive in my RGS but that had the 6.5 Boom with Nav. I need to put that fairing on this trike.

I have an ipod with almost 7000 songs bought from eBay, XM radio and the local am/fm radio stations. All linked to my bluetooth headset.

My Son and I went up to Pennsylvania in the slingshot he was driving and after a while I’ve noticed that Sirius radio was playing in my slingshot and I don’t have Sirius but he he has it and plays it from his iPhone into the slingshots radio 👍

I don't have 1, but the Kuryakin sound bar looks nice. For a few hundred more, you can get a Recluse fairing with a radio.

Nah.Its gettin to be like the battle of the band's out here.These young cats are all trying to outdo one another with their sound systems.( just like 45 years ago with 8 track). Cant see investing in a music system when I can just park next to someone that has one.Nope not parking next to Mr. Rap Crap. But I'll just park next to Miss Canned Heat.

My wife wants tunes on her Freewheeler. I was looking for a reasonable speaker set up for the handlebars. She has a windshield bag that she could put her phone or other device in.

My wife wants tunes on her Freewheeler. I was looking for a reasonable speaker set up for the handlebars. She has a windshield bag that she could put her phone or other device in.

If she has a I phone , put speakers in her helmet , connect them to the phone , tune in to Pandora , save yourself a ton of $ and aggravation. :Shrug:

Reactions: MDO

A friend went with a "reasonable " set up. It dont work anymore. I do run the Sena S20 and listen to Pandora with that. It's just not enough for me. I just purchased the MTX bluetooth controller for the trike. I'm putting my 6.5 speakers in my lowers and powering it with the Biketronics 2180 amp.

It will be a very good sounding system. But if y'all are looking at the handlebar set ups. I suggest spending the little extra. I like the Kuryakyn sound bar type. Made by MTX so it's cheaper without the Kury name.

Kinda want Freewheeler owner opinions on music. Anything else is irrelevant. My curiosity is for the wifes Freewheeler. she dont want lowers.

If she has a I phone , put speakers in her helmet , connect them to the phone , tune in to Pandora , save yourself a ton of $ and aggravation. :Shrug:

She wears a half helmet and prefers not to have anything in her ears to better hear her surroundings.

Where we live there are a lot of dead zones without data so OTA or music loaded to her phone are the best options.

I am kinda with Jack on this one.... I have stereo head pipes and the volume control is the throttle..... Of course, I am an old guy too :Dorag:

I have heard the HD sound system and the Kuryakyn Sound Bar. Both are nice and a simple bolt on. No fairing required unless you want the dressed look

Well. All my parts are in. Should have the system installed by Sunday. Waiting on the 6.5" speaker grills. But I'll install the system without them.

Reactions: MDO

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png