Looking for my dads old trike

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Jason!:wave4:

That's the kit. NOT Ed Roth! I had one of those bodies back in the 70's. Didn't have the complete kit.

I seem to remember that the whole kit was about $750.00.

Going to move my MC mag collection to the attic this weekend. Will try to find more info. (Move will take longer if I open the boxes :D.)

That’s totally the kit that he used. Thank you so much for the info. I’m asking my older uncles if they happen to have any pictures of it.

Is there any better/exploded picture of the frame and the bolt-on parts? My dream trike is heading towards this design vs. some other trike designs out there.

JM

Is there any better/exploded picture of the frame and the bolt-on parts? My dream trike is heading towards this design vs. some other trike designs out there.

JM

Can't find my old copy of Jan 1972 CC. If I remember correctly there are some good pictures of the frame in the article. This is currently on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Cho...987960?hash=item4d989e3938:g:GyYAAOSw2bddNHqg

Frame was designed for swing arm trans. Really pretty straightforward. 2 main frame rails to support trans and 2 hairpin type trailing arms (ala T bucket hot rods, etc.) to locate the axles. Suspension was handled by coil over shocks. No VW torsion bar assembly/rear frame was used.

Steve is semi retired now, but still does a lot of work, just on his own schedule instead.

He makes retro kits to full chassis. He even bought up several of the old glass molds for the bodies. I dont think he has the body you are asking about, if I remember correctly the ones he has are more Roth style.

Search him up. Wildman Trikes

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png