Stallion Headlight mountings

Greg336

Sep 19, 2017
Clinton Township Michigan usa
I have been having a problem with the mounting for the headlight assembly. There are 3 posts with ball joints that the headlight assembly is mounted with. The ball joint on the top mounting post keeps popping out and this last time the assembly swiveled backwards when I was driving and it broke the back of the LED off and tore out part of the wiring harness. Now I not only need to replace the led headlight but also the harness. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to keep the upper mount in place? Lastly does anyone have the phone number to Thoroughbred motorsports in TX.?

More than likely the tabs that hold it in are worn or broke. I'm afraid your going to have to replace the whole assembly that is if TBMS has any left.

Haven't been active here much.. Been a CRAZY "busy season" so far...

I do believe this is the gentleman that called us yesterday & based on his description it's his headlight adjuster that is coming apart. Sounds like the locking part of the adjuster is staying in the hood but the other end of it is "coming loose".

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png