2012 Tri Glde exhaust

Totosdad

Oct 21, 2018
Bull Shoals
This may sound weird, but what would be the quietest exhaust? Not sure what's on it now, has tips that say Rinehart on it. Just want it quieter.

I was looking for the same thing on my 2013 TriGlide and Kevin at DK Customs suggested FuelMoto E Series. I got them and was thrilled with how they sounded. Nice "rumble" but not loud at all. When riding down the road, you can't even hear them.

Fuzzy (moderator on this site) also just put them on his trike and he likes how quiet they are too. I believe he has a video on his thread "Making the Fat Bottom Girl an AMG Edition" (or something like that) that has sound so you can hear how quiet it is.

Wouid put them on my 2018 in an instant, but don't want to void my warranty. You don't have that problem with the 2012.

I was looking for the same thing on my 2013 TriGlide and Kevin at DK Customs suggested FuelMoto E Series. I got them and was thrilled with how they sounded. Nice "rumble" but not loud at all. When riding down the road, you can't even hear them.

I just searched DK's site and I couldn't find the FuelMoto E Series mufflers. A link to the mufflers would be appreciated :).

I just searched DK's site and I couldn't find the FuelMoto E Series mufflers. A link to the mufflers would be appreciated :).

DK is not a dealer ... just a fan ... :D

http://www.eseriesexhaust.com

http://www.eseriesexhaust.com/slip-ons/

I wanted a quiet Harley (weird I know) for my buddy, Harley the one eyed wonder mutt ... LOL ... he loves them too. Great HP and torque ... they are adjustable ... you can make more noise and less power it's all about what you like .. wish Kevin at DK had recommended these long ago ... LOL

Thanks, Fuzzy! Do you have a lift kit on your trike? The folks at FuelMoto think their pipes would drag on ramps and the like. Since my stock pipes drag, I have to be concerned about this aspect of new pipes.

I do, but, if you don't, just about every after market pipe will drag except the Vance & Hines trike slip ons ... and they are fairly loud.

These are oval shaped ... would they drag? Maybe, but since I've put them on, never have ... mounting on a trailer, speed bumps, drive ways ... etc.

Thanks for the responses, folks. I'll be installing the lift kit I have sitting on the shelf, then go with the FuelMoto pipes. I had hoped to do the pipes first, but I guess that won't work.

Ride safe!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png