• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Pull behind camper

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the Easy Rider Sky Lite camper made in Indiana? I'm having trouble getting information about price, weight, dealers or even if it is still made.

Does anyone know anything about the Easy Rider Sky Lite camper made in Indiana? I'm having trouble getting information about price, weight, dealers or even if it is still made.

Me ' When i have trouble getting info about a product especially with all the search engines available on your computer i would as they say in NYC.....

Forgetaboutit!............They might not even be in business any more..:Shrug:...

So if you have on dirty muddy boots/shoes..and its still raining out..do you crawl in with them on then have to get them off in bed and put them in a corner of the bed out of the way?

So if you have on dirty muddy boots/shoes..and its still raining out..do you crawl in with them on then have to get them off in bed and put them in a corner of the bed out of the way?

That was my exact thoughts when I watched the video...

If you are looking for a pop-up Camper, There is one for sale on Facebook's Trike Parts and Trades. $3K in Paola, KS. It is a 2016 Model Aspen Classic.

Last edited:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png